• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon Masters Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
BlackFlameGymLeaders said:
anyway new topic!

There havent been many Special Attack Dragons (actual dragon types and ones that are not legendary), only attack dragons (Salamence, Dragonite, Flygon).. so I was thinkin its about time for a special attack dragon thats not a legendary but is "uber" does that make any sense? Maybe a Dark Dragon! that would rule

Special attack? Sorry, I just don't understand the question.

A fire/dragon would have an advantage over ice-types, though I think a fire-dragon is rather cliche, y'know? Most everyone would assume a connection between dragons and the fire element.

BlackFlameGymLeaders

BlackFlameGymLeaders
Special attack? Sorry, I just don't understand the question.

A fire/dragon would have an advantage over ice-types, though I think a fire-dragon is rather cliche, y'know? Most everyone would assume a connection between dragons and the fire element.

well all of the dragons we have naturaly have a big attack stat.. Flygon, Salamence, Dragonite.. but their special attack stats are average or below average unless ev trained. What I was say is that i hope they have a Dragon who has a special attack stat that is naturally very high, without having to ev train one. A dragon that isnt legendary, cause Latios has a big special attack but its legendary.

ashlover0013

Beginning Trainer
hey everyone i had alot of stuff to do sry

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
well all of the dragons we have naturaly have a big attack stat.. Flygon, Salamence, Dragonite.. but their special attack stats are average or below average unless ev trained. What I was say is that i hope they have a Dragon who has a special attack stat that is naturally very high, without having to ev train one. A dragon that isnt legendary, cause Latios has a big special attack but its legendary.

Oh, I see (I just don't pay much attention to stats :p) But in that case, I agree.

-DTEX

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
True. That's something I don't like. I'm not too fond of fire, but I love dragons. That's probably wy I appreciate dragons who use different elements more. Ground/Dragon is a combo that I really like.

Anyways, for a Special Attacking Dragon, I'd enjoy seeing Dragon/Ice, Dragon/Electric, and a non-legendary Dragon/Psychic would be nice..

You would think that they would already have a Fire/Dragon out... but I would like to see a Dragon/Electric, or maybe a better Dragon/Water.

D-Boi

Bitter Twist
Hey ya'll, I wasn't on yesterday cause my internet was acting up. Plus I did a little art work. My charmeleon Flame. I'm thinkin' about starting a web comic sometime this year or next year so I want your opinions on this one:

C:\Documents and Settings\Antonio\My Documents\My Pictures\My Art\Charmeleon_Sketch.jpg

The reason why he has two horns instead of one is because he's growing and is a little in between evolution. So he's evolving slowly. I tried to make him as uh "realistic" as I could.

What do you guy's think?

Oh yeah, I think Dragon/Dark will probrably make it to DP. Thats just my thought, I don't know if it will happen.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Hey ya'll, I wasn't on yesterday cause my internet was acting up. Plus I did a little art work. My charmeleon Flame. I'm thinkin' about starting a web comic sometime this year or next year so I want your opinions on this one:

C:\Documents and Settings\Antonio\My Documents\My Pictures\My Art\Charmeleon_Sketch.jpg

The reason why he has two horns instead of one is because he's growing and is a little in between evolution. So he's evolving slowly. I tried to make him as uh "realistic" as I could.

What do you guy's think?

Ah, well, you need to host the pic so we all can see it. Photobucket (www.photobucket.com) is a good place to go, or Image Shack. Once you've got it saved on an image hoster, just grab the URL code and voila.

Oh yeah, I think Dragon/Dark will probrably make it to DP. Thats just my thought, I don't know if it will happen.

Man, I hope so.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer

D-Boi

Bitter Twist
Thanks!!:D What bout my webcomic idea think I should do it? I came up with like three stories I would do.

Break OUT!!!

Raw Takeover

Pokemon: Crystal Star

The first one features me as Ray Hodge with everyone from my 8th grade class and a couple of students from 9th /10th grade. It's funny as hell.

The second is what I would like to call my favorite alter ego, Antione Blaze. A young Rotwilder who does what he can to keep not only his hood together, but the entire country from falling apart by the new president, even if him and his friends have to hustle just to keep the police in check. It's all about Revolution.

The last one is about six ordinary (yet very strong) teenagers chosen by the Legendary Pokemon Council who watch over the land of Japan to become the Legendary Crystal Warriors. A small league of powerful trainers who keep the ancient land safe from Shukhan, a Dark Lord granted the powers of Hell's demons. It features Ash Ketchum and Misty. With four others, Kori(my character), Melissa(Misty's little cousin), Michael(From XD: Gale of Darkness), and Christina(a polite Relic Hunter).

smasher15

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Last edited:

D-Boi

Bitter Twist
Nice. I like it. I also like the thought of gradual "evolution." I think that that's more realistic than glowing and changing right away. I would definitely want to see that if Pokemon were real. It's like adapting. You changhe little by little.

Well right now its just practice. I'm planning on drawing more highly detailed pokemon later like my Aggron "Blitz" or even a totally decked out Aerodactyl which one of my characters will have in the story. I'm trying to be on the same drawing level as Toshiro Ono of the DenGeki Series of the Pokemon manga. Ya'll know that one right?

current mood: Calm, Happy

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Thanks!!:D What bout my webcomic idea think I should do it? I came up with like three stories I would do.

Break OUT!!!

Raw Takeover

Pokemon: Crystal Star

The first one features me as Ray Hodge with everyone from my 8th grade class and a couple of students from 9th /10th grade. It's funny as hell.

The second is what I would like to call my favorite alter ego, Antione Blaze. A young Rotwilder who does what he can to keep not only his hood together, but the entire country from falling apart by the new president, even if him and his friends have to hustle just to keep the police in check. It's all about Revolution.

The last one is about six ordinary (yet very strong) teenagers chosen by the Legendary Pokemon Council who watch over the land of Japan to become the Legendary Crystal Warriors. A small league of powerful trainers who keep the ancient land safe from Shukhan, a Dark Lord granted the powers of Hell's demons. It features Ash Ketchum and Misty. With four others, Kori(my character), Melissa(Misty's little cousin), Michael(From XD: Gale of Darkness), and Christina(a polite Relic Hunter).

They're all neat ideas. I like the last one the best.

-DTEX

D-Boi

Bitter Twist
Yeah, I already came up which pokemon they would have as their main teams:

Ash
Pikachu (of course)
Pigeot
Scizor (later on)
Heracross
Crawduant
Sceptile

Michael
Jolteon
Metagross
Altaria
Poliwrath
Claydol
Tauros

Kori
Absol
Flygon
Nidoking
Aggron
Lapras
Charizard

Melissa
Meganium
Weavile
Nidoqueen
Dewgong
Gardevoir
Dodrio

Christina
Fearow
Aerodactyl
Swampert
Medicham
Forretress
Arcanine

Misty
Starmie

Well, Starmie is the only pokemon I came to for Misty so I was thinking maybe I would let you guys decide which pokemon she'll have with Starmie. Any Suggestions?

I like the idea D-Boi. For Misty's pokemon I think a Blastiose, Kingdra, Swellow, Umbreon, and Blaziken would do good... for the last three, they just came to me. You don't have to pick them but I would like to see a Blastiose and/or Kingdra on her team.

shiron

best dragon trainer
I Want To Join. I Love Dragons!!!!!!!!

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Welcome, Shiron!

Well, Starmie is the only pokemon I came to for Misty so I was thinking maybe I would let you guys decide which pokemon she'll have with Starmie. Any Suggestions?
I like all the teams. They're cool. For Misty, I would say Kingdra, Politoad, Seaking, Gyarados, and Azumarill. I'm basing her team off of Pokemon she has/ has used in the anime. She also has access to a Luvdisc called Caserin, Corsola, and Psyduck (potentially Golduck).

EDIT: Just so this post isn't completely SPAM, I like the fact that Kori has a Flygon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.