• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon Masters Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dratini 79

Can I Join? My Favorite Dragon is Dratini. As for the new dragons we're hoping for, I want a Dragon/Dark type, a Dragon/Ghost type, and a Dragon/Steel type.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
I agree with Heroine of Winds, I'm hoping for new combos that we don't have already. And I have an...

---Announcement---

Since school is starting this week, I won't be on quite as much for a while. I've appointed Nylf as co-owner to accept new members, start new topics, all that good stuff. I'll still be here, just not as often, unfortunately. Just thought I'd give you all a heads-up.

-DTEX

D-Boi

Bitter Twist
Already!?!? School don't start for another month or two here in Denmark!

Yeah I'd really like to see a Dragon/Dark & Dragon/Ghost combo.

Last edited:

Nylf

If it's not too much trouble, could you get a second co-owner? As of this Friday I'm off to Sicily on holiday.

I'm only gone for a week, and 'll be able to handle it when I get back, but, well there;s just next week really that's a problem.

We need Dragon/Steel, Dragon/Grass and Dragon/Fire. Then I could build a dragon type based team consisting of:-

Fire/Dragon, Water/Dragon, Grass/Dragon, Ground/Dragon(Flygon), Steel/Dragon and Dragon/Flying(Salamence).

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Welcome, Dratini 79.

D-Boi said:
Already!?!? School don't start for another month or two here in Denmark!

Yeah I'd really like to see a Dragon/Dark & Dragon/Ghost combo.

I'm in the U.S., so our times are different and all >< Yeah, I'd like to see those combos too.

Okay...I'll elect someone as 2nd co-owner, though only for as long as you're gone, if that's alright.

-DTEX

ashlover0013

Beginning Trainer
i start next week i would like to see dragon/dark

Since we're talking about school, my school doesn't start untill Aug 16, And I do NOT want to go back.

Also I want to see a dragon/fire pokemon.

ashlover0013

Beginning Trainer
urs start 1 day after mine

BlackFlameGymLeaders

BlackFlameGymLeaders
well i'm out of school hahaha so yeah i'm pretty much free... i could act as co owner until Nylf returns

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
What?! I go on vacation for a couple of weeks and the old thread dies? Oh well, it's in the hands of a good owner now. It's just sad to see the old club die. I think that was the first club I ever joined here on SPPF. Has Ryukaen joined as a member yet? Oh btw, I'm in if it's okay!

FiErCe_oNi

Dragon Master
well i would really like to see a dragon/steel type with levitate, perhaps an evolution of a form of a 2nd stage pokemon like dragonair or shelgon with a metal coat.
i can imagine an electric/dragon type for dragonair that concentrates on dragonites antennae.

i would really like to see a trio of dragons, electric, ice and fire. that would be awsome.

BlackFlameGymLeaders

BlackFlameGymLeaders
What?! I go on vacation for a couple of weeks and the old thread dies? Oh well, it's in the hands of a good owner now. It's just sad to see the old club die. I think that was the first club I ever joined here on SPPF. Has Ryukaen joined as a member yet? Oh btw, I'm in if it's okay!

Welcome back to the club Disco Dragon, I dont Believe Ryukaen has joined cause he's been busy with other activities.

New Topic:there is a lot of talk about a dragon trio in the new games, cause of the whole phoenix, beast, golem, dragon legend.. so i was wondering if you people think there will be a dragon trio?

I personally think that if Parukia is a dragon then there will not be a dragon trio cause i dont think nintendo would bog us down with 4 more dragon legendaries. But if Parukia is not a dragon type, which is possible, the dragon trio is also a possibility.

Dratini 79

I'd like to see a dragn trio, too.

I've gotta go back to school Aug. 23. I DON'T WANNA GO BACK!

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Thanks for the welcome!

Anywho, I'd like to see a Grass/Dragon. Perhaps that one Tropius evo that I made up a while back. :)

I also think that a Dragon Trio would be awesome. What would they represent though?

I want to see a dragon trio, but I wanted to see Parukia as a dragon too. Oh well, any way is good by me.

EDIT: Ok I was surfing the web and I came across something about Parukia and Diaruga. Here's the link: http://www.sivph.com/ Just scroll down and after the info on Pochama, you should see it. I'll just say that some of you will be happy about one thing (Diaruga), but some of you (I'm part happy,part sad about this.) will be sad about the other thing(Parukia).

Last edited:

Kingiej

Cascade Trainer
Favorite dragon Pokemon : Latios And Charizard.
Why you love dragons: Like i said in the old one: Dragons are a Myth.Legendary and kind in their race,just love it.

----

May i join again? ^^

Nylf

I still have just under four weeks left. Yay for the UK!

And even then, I don't go back the same day as everyone else in my school. I've got to get a filling.

I'd blame Twixes, but I can't blame Twixes. It's not their fault their so darn Twixy.

Sure DTEX.

Parukia would make sense as a Dragon/Steel, but I wouldn't deny the chance it's Psychic/Steel.

Though notice the new Dragon attack's name. 'Meteoric Storm'. Sounds spacy. It'd suit Parukia. So Parukia stands a good chance of learning it, and if it does, odds are it may be a Dragon type.

Status
Not open for further replies.