• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon Masters Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
BlackFlameGymLeaders said:
well i'm out of school hahaha so yeah i'm pretty much free... i could act as co owner until Nylf returns

Welcome back, Disco Dragon! Yes, Ryukaen did in fact rejoin. She did say she was going to be busy though.

FiErCe oNi said:
well i would really like to see a dragon/steel type with levitate, perhaps an evolution of a form of a 2nd stage pokemon like dragonair or shelgon with a metal coat.
i can imagine an electric/dragon type for dragonair that concentrates on dragonites antennae.

i would really like to see a trio of dragons, electric, ice and fire. that would be awsome.

Cool ideas, I like them both.

Thanks for the info, Heroine of Winds. I'm glad they are in fact dragons, and I'm not surprised regarding the type combos. I think they suit them both.
Dorapion is a steel/dragon?? Ugh. No offense, I just don't like Dorapion ><

Welcome back, Kingiej. And welcome, smasher15.

Nylf said:
I'd blame Twixes, but I can't blame Twixes. It's not their fault their so darn Twixy.

XD That stinks about getting the fillings though. I've always loved the sound of the new attack, Meteoric Storm. It sounds awesome, and I agree with you, Nylf.

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Welcome, new/semi-new members!

Welcome back, Disco Dragon! Yes, Ryukaen did in fact rejoin. She did say she was going to be busy though.
Thanks! Ah, I see.

Woo! We officially have a Steel/Dragon. I never really saw those two as Dragon types, but whatever. I can't wait to see all of the new Pokemon in 3-D! And the Physical/Special change is really interesting me now! I just want the games to be released already! I know who my starter is going to be! Pocchama! Okay enough of my nonsense, non-dragon related talk. :p

Thanks :)Dorapion is a steel/dragon?? Ugh. No offense, I just don't like Dorapion ><
Huh? Do you mean Diaruga? Dorapion is supposed to be Poison/Dark. I like that creature too!

Last edited:

BlackFlameGymLeaders

BlackFlameGymLeaders
i wont believe it till Serebii confirms it... dont want to get my hopes up.

marty

{VR}Trojan
I would like to join and i love dragon pokes and they are really hard to train

Kingiej

Cascade Trainer
If DP comes out,and they REALLY are Dragons,i just want them so badly.A Steel/Dragon would be powerful.

FiErCe_oNi

Dragon Master
dragon/steel
double resistance: grass
normal damage: fire, ice, dragon
no effect: poison
effective: fight, ground (unless levitate)
resistances: everything else
sounds good... too good... maybe uber...

Ninzo

Loading -please wait
dragon/steel
effective: fight, ground (unless levitate)
I dont think Diaruga would have Levitate... It stands on four legs...^^`
Im so glad if Diaruga honestly will be dragon type... For me, its still dragon if its type wouldnt be it... *has nothing else to say...*

BlackFlameGymLeaders

BlackFlameGymLeaders
I would like to join and i love dragon pokes and they are really hard to train

Welcome to the club Marty.

I really hope Parukia isn't psychic/dragon or vise versa cause we already have Lati@s an i hate seeing old type combos in new games, especially for legendaries.

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Welcome, marty!

Honestly, the two new legends don't seem very Dragonesque to me. They seem more Psychic. Of course, Parukia's type (at least atm) is Dragon/Psychic.

I'm glad that Diaruga is a steel/dragon type. But I wish that Parukia wasn't part psychic, because we already have 8 psychic legendaries.

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Disco Dragon said:
Huh? Do you mean Diaruga? Dorapion is supposed to be Poison/Dark. I like that creature too!

Hm? I coulda sworn it said Dorapion on the site Heroine of Winds posted...I think I had temporary dislexia or somethin >< Ah well

Marty: Please fill out the correct form (as seen on the first post) and you may certainly join. I love your banner, btw.

I agree with you completely, Heroine of Winds. What is up with all these part psychic legendaries? It makes sense that psychic types would be legendary, considering psychic is like enigmatic and powerful and whatnot. It's just too many, IMO. I love Diaruga/Parukia anyway, dragon or no.

-DTEX

Last edited:

marty

{VR}Trojan
and oh yeah! i like dragons because there strong and powerful

Deputy55

RK9 Unit
May I join?
Favorite Dragon: Dragonair
Why I love dragons: Dragons are very powerful and only have 2 weaknesses. Dragons are also the coolest looking pokemo in the game. (except Arcanine but still dragons are cool)

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
Welcome, new members!

I think that it's traditional to have Psychic legendaries. If you think about them in real-life terms, they do seem very powerful. They can move things without touching them, read minds, predict, time travel, not to mention one of them is supposed to be the ancestor of ALL Pokemon. Anywho, that's why I think it would make sense if Parukia IS Dragon/Psychic or Psychic/Dragon, whichever way it works.

marty

{VR}Trojan
dragons are the coolest!!

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
Welcome, marty and Deputy55.

Status
Not open for further replies.