• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon Masters Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty

{VR}Trojan
i thought diaruga and parukia are dragon type pokemon do you agree

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
According to the site posted a couple pages back, one is supposed to be dragon/psychic, and the other dragon/steel. I don't know if it's 100% confirmed though.

-DTEX

I'm finally found this club again....I'm back and...I was a member and I got my name changed recently. I was Tsuki. And Dragon Trainer EX you are the club member right? How much times are you going to change your name XD

EDIT: Wait a minute...How long was I gone? Dragon Trainer....this...is a new club? Where's the old leader?

Kingiej

Cascade Trainer
Welcome back,i'd say ^^.
The old leader is gone,she was too busy of doing other things.I think she'd rejoin?

Dragon/Psychic is kinda handy,with recover.

FiErCe_oNi

Dragon Master
i hope theres gonna be a dragon/steel type with levitate that isnt a legend. preferebly an alt evolution with a metal coat of a previous dragon type like dragonair, shelgon or maybe even pupitar! (its posssible)

smasher15

I think their cool anyway evan if their not dragon/whatever.I still hope they are though.If Diaruga is dragon/steel that would be awesome.

marty

{VR}Trojan
man that's cool

BlackFlameGymLeaders

BlackFlameGymLeaders
Thanks Guys! heres an explanation for some stuff about it.

Its a gated community thing cause you must have 7 badges to enter the city.

The Entrance building is a museum (focusing on dragons) with the Dragon tower (which is a school)directly behind it.

The breeding center is to the lower left. Put your pokemon in here and they will gain extra special attack and attack points that a normal daycare.look close and see Charmander, Totodile, and Treeko.

Next to that, but inside the city gates, is a pokemon fan club

The Trainers that are scattered about prepping their pokemon for a gym challenge

The BlackFlame pond has pokemon in it, you can also dive and follow a path that leads to an underground cavern with some really rare pokemon. keep followin the underground path and you could rise into the pond in the daycare.

The Lugia Statue. was given to Preston and Alex as a thanks for defeating the raging Lugia that was destroying the Johto region

The Rayquaza Statue. was given to Preston and Alex as a thanks for defeating the Shiny Rayquaza who was attacking the world. It was believed to be angry with People due to their pollution. pollution is also believed to be the reason its was shiny.

cross the pond and you will be able to enter the gym.

Last edited:

Dragon Trainer EX

The Wanderer
EDIT: Wait a minute...How long was I gone? Dragon Trainer....this...is a new club? Where's the old leader?

Ryukaen is a member, she's just been buys lately. I'm the new owner and Nylf is co-owner (BlackFlameGymLeaders is taking his place while he's gone though) Welcome back

And Dragon Trainer EX you are the club member right? How much times are you going to change your name XD

Heh *sheepish grin*

Wow, awesome city/town, BlackFlameGymLeaders! (can I just call you BFGL? *another sheepish grin*) And nice description. I'd love an all-dragon city! :D

Ninzo

Loading -please wait
O_O Cool city... I´d love to get those sources of yours... I love to puzzle everything up^^`
The discription is cool too... ^^ and It gave me inspiration to do somekind of own town... but I bet it wouldn´t be that awesome! :D

The city is very awsome. Everything is well made IMO.

Last edited:

BlackFlameGymLeaders

BlackFlameGymLeaders
Thanks everyone. many of the sprite are edited by me. Example: the rayquaza statue was really a normal rayquaza sprite that i recolored and modified a bit. there is a lot more too.
but anyway this is where i got most of my resources

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...postcount=1609

smasher15

BlackFlameGymLeaders

BlackFlameGymLeaders
It's awesome.I'm NOT good at making stuff I wish I had half of ur talent for it.I rate it 10/10.

thanks, its actually pretty easy all i use is ms paint, anyone with a basic knowlege of microsoft paint could do it.

anyway new topic!

There havent been many Special Attack Dragons (actual dragon types and ones that are not legendary), only attack dragons (Salamence, Dragonite, Flygon).. so I was thinkin its about time for a special attack dragon thats not a legendary but is "uber" does that make any sense? Maybe a Dark Dragon! that would rule

also i was thinkin Parukia = Dragon/Steel and Dairuga = Dragon/Ice its pretty balanced and i think possible.. Diamonds and ice i dont know i'm hopin anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.