1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Dragon Master's Path! (689)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Black & White' started by Serebii, Apr 14, 2011.

1. TheMaster327

TheMaster327 Well-Known Member

I lol'd when Yamask got hit with the Draco Meteor!

MockingJ likes this.
  2. Venomfang

Venomfang Perky Goth

Team Rocket's pokemon were surprisingly tough in this episode.

MockingJ likes this.
  3. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

I just noticed, why hasn't a mod changed the title with the English Dub Title?

4. Mug

Mug Sergeant Sunshine

This is the first episode of Best Wishes I've watched (except for the first one, which came on a DVD in an issue of Nintendo Power, but I didn't even watch the whole thing.)
    It did seem like the generic, random trainer that Ash and co. helps, Team Rocket steals Pokemon and so on... but it was nice. Woobat has one crazy Gust attack, looked like Hurricane or something.
    At this point, I'm convinced Iris can use her hair as a parachute if need be.
    I think I would've preferred Team Rocket to blast off, just for sentimental reasons.

5. The sandwich

The sandwich Banned

They haven't blasted off at all in Best Wishes.

6. Battra

Battra Well-Known Member

Very good Iris themed episode, it really show off her determination to become a Dragon Master., also grats to Axew for finally mastering Dragon Rage. Only down side to this episode is TR doing their old shtick it's just plain lazy writing.

7. Nyter

Nyter Island Challenger

OMG fufufufu Waaaaahahahahaha!
    I'm cracking up at this!

Playing Fashion Police eh?

Well I love this episode. I am glad to see Axew developing into the mighty beast that he will come to be.
    Great episode!

8. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

I finally got to watch this episode. And it was good, I always enjoy episodes with Iris as the main focus. It was very cool to see Druddigon learn Draco Meteor and Axew finally master Dragon [strike]Sneeze[/strike] Rage! Very good episode.

Odd thing this, I've been pronouncing Druddigon as "Drew-duh-gone". Guess I really butchered that up.

9. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

Well, not really... the machine looked really high-tech and durable compared to all the rest (I mean, when it crashed it didn't send TR rocketing into the air). And TR didn't blast off either, so it's not all old... but anyways, it was nice to see old Team Rocket back. I wonder what happened during the Rocket vs. Plasma episodes... grr...

Aww. I'm going to miss Dragon Sneeze.

MockingJ likes this.
  10. Nyter

Nyter Island Challenger

Will Emmy make another appearance? I don't follow the Japanese broadcast of Pokemon...

But I must know since I liked her.

11. The sandwich

The sandwich Banned

No, she doesn't appear again.

12. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

A fine episode. I liked how Iris did in this episode, she actually cares a lot about Dragon Pokemon. Team Rocket in their old ways as usual.

13. Lance The Champ

Lance The Champ The Aura Guardian

Draco Meteor was a little different than it was in the Sinnoh League when Gible used it

14. Rebeccag

Rebeccag Well-Known Member

Emmy was cute I liked her and I also liked seeing a flashback into the early life of Iris. Also Axhew managed dragon rage yay

15. Arceusgamer14

Arceusgamer14 Well-Known Member

I was hoping that Team Rocket went back to be their normal selfs but with balance of Serious and Silliness, But no, Team Rocket are still being serious emotionless robots. :(
    The way that TRio just step side when they doudged Focus Blast made feel a little angry that their being assholes more than ever.

MockingJ likes this.
  16. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

This episode was pretty good. Druddigon is a pretty cool new pokemon. The "dragon sneeze" was a good running gag. And it's nice to see Iris help another trainer in need out.

6/10

17. I have to say, that is about the size I thought Druddigon would actually be. Whether or not I look up it's size beforehand

18. You'd think an episode called Axew vs. Druddigon would have showcased Axew battling Druddigon. Tepig vs. Druddigon would have been more appropriate for the title. As for the battle, I think Ash should have won. I'm glad the writers ended their dragon sneeze gag; it was bad.

19. JudySpell

JudySpell Banned

Druddigon is such an awesome Pokemon so I was hoping it was wild and that Iris would catch it when I 1st heard of this episode. But it didn't happen. 6/10

20. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

Axew's Dragon Rage backfiring was funny and I liked Emmy cuz of how she helped Iris learn more about dragon types. Druddigon was cool as well and I liked Iris' flashback montage toward the end as well. :3