• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon Quest Club!

Do you like Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies?

• It's pretty good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's decent enough.....

• Zzzzzz......

• Total voters

Shinigami-Gamer

Ace Trainer :D
I would love to join this club!
Name:Shinigami-Gamer
Fav. DQ Game: Dragon Quest XI(Also currently playing)
Fav. Pokemon: Haunter and Gallade are tied in my book.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
What is your username? BynineB.
What is your favorite Dragon Quest game so far? Dragon Quest V.
What is your favorite Pokemon? ..Surskit.
What Dragon Quest game are you currently playing? Dragon Warrior Monsters II WHICH YOU SHOULD BE PLAYING (and which was also my first DQ game)

LugiaSoul

You can't stop me
Welcome to the club BynineB! And good suggestion iii64. My first Dragon Quest game was DQM. Other members, DISCUSS!

Zorg

Spongetastic
Sorry guys, not posting on Serebii much lately.
Anyways, may as well do some stuff and welcome the latest members:
what was your frist dragon quest game
DQ7.... i think it is.... the one on ps2

Also, in New Zealand (where i live) they actually have an add for DQ9 on Ds, which hopefully i will be getting soonish.

LugiaSoul

You can't stop me
We really gotta get this club moving......does anyone have any suggestions on what other things we can discuss?