• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon Riders

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonwill999

SHAYMIN,SHAYMIN YAAY
Do you like my new sig? It took me age's to make the banner and I'm in Swordsplay!

SatanJr

Banned
You rank up by being active and winning war battles I hope that anwered everyones dumb questions about the ranking system thanks and have a good day (smirk)

SatanJr

Banned
Yea for the not so good players in DR I recommend either noob bashing on marriland to get betteror try your luck with the OSL. Last thing guy needs is a bunch of low class battlers in DR that would make us look bad don't you guys think (smirk)

GerbilGuy

Goodbye, Serebii
fsdgs

Yea for the not so good players in DR I recommend either noob bashing on marriland to get betteror try your luck with the OSL. Last thing guy needs is a bunch of low class battlers in DR that would make us look bad don't you guys think (smirk)
This doesn't helps you to get rank up, you know right?

SatanJr

Banned
It doesn't but it does help them get better because they will be able to test out teams and ideas. Guy I will be taking my express way out from the DR clan I'll come back when I'm done @ the tin tower I'll miss DR and some of it's members (d) I'll stop by the chat to talk with you guys so yea cya around. Hope this clan goes far

GerbilGuy

Goodbye, Serebii
It doesn't but it does help them get better because they will be able to test out teams and ideas. Guy I will be taking my express way out from the DR clan I'll come back when I'm down @ the tin tower I'll miss DR and some of it's members (d) I'll stop by the chat to talk with you guys so yea cya around. Hope this clan goes far
I will make you on-call.

I wish you luck at your challenging.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
I am leaving kthxbai, gl Guy, hope this clan does well. *cues Satan happy dance*

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
want to join
name /nickname : Aaron /frozenthrone101
friend code : on trainer card connection is laggy prefer battles on pbr when i get it

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
This better
Name: Aaron
Forum Nickname: Frozenthrone101
Friend code: 0947 1637 9212

Diaruga_kid

Team Ancients Leader
sorry dudes but i'm leaving the clan.why?no wars or in clan trouneys and also the thing that we only rank up if we are active and by winning wars so good luck

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
Not the right one, but will get you anyway.

Welcome to the clan.

glad to be in just saying wont be able to do any battles until i get battle rev

GerbilGuy

Goodbye, Serebii
sorry dudes but i'm leaving the clan.why?no wars or in clan trouneys and also the thing that we only rank up if we are active and by winning wars so good luck
When I was just about to start a tourney. 3:
Tourney = members needed.
I will wait a bit more to open one, and I promise it will be soon.
Consider leaving, k?

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
what are the prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.