• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragonball/Z/GT/Kai Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
http://i48.*******.com/awt76b.jpg
(Credit to Blogspot for the wallpaper)

Welcome to the Dragonball/Z/GT/Kai Club!

This is a club where you can discuss and state your opinions on every part of the series. From kid Goku in Dragonball to kid Goku in GT. And you can talk about all the movies.

Here are the rules to the club. Hopefully you follow them:

-All Serebii Rules Apply
- Please dont spam about characters just by saying "Goku is the best because he is the strongest," or things along those lines.
- This club has been done before many times and although this is not a rule, please dont let this one die.

If any of the members that join want to come up with a ranking system, that is fine. Bring it up as a discussion and if enough people are on board with the idea then I will make it happen.

To join the club, all you have to do is name your favorite character(s) from the series and your favorite quote(s) from said character(s). I'll get us started:

Favorite Character(s): Perfect Cell and Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
Favorite Quote(s):
Perfect Cell: "Dont get to confident young warrior, for I have yet to show you what I am truly capable of. But you will see soon enough.
Legendary Super Saiyan Broly: "I do what needs to be done. What do you expect, from a true freak?!"

Master Leo
7 Tyranitars
BlueDragonfangirl
MaidensGhost
YokoKurama
Davarian1
Sinnoh Ash
Hades666
TheTruePichu
Gohan5
Ducklett12
Sceptile Master

Last edited:

Torpoleon

DBZ is so awesome! I'd love to join! If you don't mind, I organized my favorite characters (DBZ ones because I don't watch DB or DBGT too much) by some categories and put the quotes next to them.

Favorite Characters
Hero (Saiyan)- Goku: KAAA.........MEEE..........HAAA........MEEE.........HAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
Hero (Non-Saiyan)- Tien: I wont let your sacrifice be in vain, I promise!
Villain (Saiyan Saga)- Vegeta: Prepare to join this filthy orb in oblivion!
Villain (Frieza Saga)- Frieza: Can you guess my power level? 530,000. Oh don't let that alarm you too much, however, I doubt I'll be using much more than a tenth of that, really. I know, I'll only fight using my left arm. I have to at least make it faintly interesting for myself.
Villain (Cell Saga)- Cell: I am perfect, my strength is perfect and I will bring about equally perfect destruction.
Villain (Buu Saga)- Super Buu: Can't really think of one!

So, that's that! I also like other characters such as Piccolo, Gohan, Future Trunks, Kid Trunks, Goten, etc. There are also other quotes I could have used, such as stuff Goku says when he goes SSJ for the first time.

To start things off, is anyone getting Budokai HD or DBZ for Kinect? I'm definitely getting Budokai HD! I used to have all Budokai games, but I don't own them anymore and haven't played Budokai 3 in a long time. Would have liked for the collection to be Budokai 3 & Tenkaichi 3 instead though!

Last edited:

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Torpoleon: Accepted

Welcome! I love the Frieza quote btw.

I never played the first Budokai. Just 2 and 3, along with Budokai Tenkaichi 1, 2, and 3. I would like a HD version though :D

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
umm I may LOVE it but I haven't watched it enough to know any of that stuff yet. So can I still join? lol I only know a few names and phrases.

Edit: does this work.
Goku: It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently.

Last edited:

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
Gracias now what do I do??????

Master Leo

The Dark Side
lol

Its a DBZ Club, so discuss the series, games, movies, merchandise. Anything :D

Torpoleon

We'd just start talking about the Dragon Ball franchise.

So, has anyone heard of Treevax? He's a huge Dragon Ball fan and made a lot of stuff for what he wants in a DBZ game, basically what Namco Bandai should do for RB3. He even showed it to Namco Bandai and they like it! With any luck, maybe we'll get it next year or in 2014? Just google Treevax RB3 and you could learn some more.

Also, is anyone else excited that there will be an actual brand new DBZ movie? Coming out in Japan on March 30, 2013, the new DBZ movie is canon and talks place after Goku defeats Kid Buu, but before the 28th World Tournament (so during the 10 year gap, I believe). It's also the first movie Toriyama is involved in.

We have so many cool things to potentially look forward to next year! I wonder what 2014 will hold because that is the 30th anniversary of the Dragon Ball manga!

Master Leo

The Dark Side
New DBZ Movie? Who would the main villian be? It would have to be someone who we have barely heard of or someone coming back, especially with it being after Kid Buu. But before the tournament means Uub wont be in the movie :(.

You ever seen the OVA, Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans? Its the only one I have seen.

RB3? Super Saiyan 4 Broly FTW!

Torpoleon

Yeah. You should google it and hopefully learn some more on the movie.

Plan to Eradicate all Super Saiyans is the only movie you've seen? Or is that the only OVA? I've seen it because it comes with RB2 (English subtitled, not English dubbed though). Speaking of which, DBZ Kinect comes with a what-if special called Episode of Bardock, which has already been shown in Japanese. It is English subbed though. SSJ Bardock is also in the game, but neither of those factors are good enough for me to get the game.

Haha, that would be interesting!

Roromiya

on hiatus
Hello, I would like to join.
My favorite character is Pan.
I love DB so much, I've watched the entire series db, dbz, & dbgt.
Okay Favorite Quote:
Goku:"Wowee! I'm so full, if I have to fight one of you guys please don't to punch me in the gut!"
Vegeta:"Well if I have to fight Kakarot in the first round, the first thing I'll do is punch him in the gut."
(World Tournament Saga)

Last edited:
"Tell me, are all you Saiyans so full of yourselves? Is this how you hide your incompetence? We androids will always be superior to your kind."
-Android 17

Last edited:

Master Leo

The Dark Side
@Torpoleon: Lol, its the only OVA I have seen. I have seen every movie except the one where the giant robot with the brain inside tries to steal Goku's body.

@MaidensGhost and Yokokurama: Just put your favorite quote from your favorite character, and you will be accepted :). Just edit your posts.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
Does anybody else think Dragonball Gt is sorta confusing?

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Yokokurama: Accepted

I didnt really think GT was confusing, but I don't remember most of it. Omega Shenron and Super 17 were the only things I liked about GT.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
well maybe its because I watched kai first then gt and goku is younger in gt.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
DB Kai is just a re-airing of DBZ. So you souldn't have missed much as GT came right after DBZ.

On the first episode of GT, Goku and friends were at the Lookout. Emperor Pilaf (from Dragonball) and his partners in crime somehow got there. Before Goku and friends could get their wish from the Black Star Dragonballs, Pilaf accidently wished that Goku was a kid again. Thats why he is little in GT.

Please correct me if i'm wrong, its been years since I saw GT :p

Torpoleon

GT was kind of weird and had a lot of plot-holes, so I'd just pretend that it doesn't exist. Since Earth's Dragon Balls can grant 2 wishes, I don't know why they didn't use the first wish to ask that any wish made on the Black Star Balls can be undone by the Earth Ones (and vice-versa) and used the second wish to make Goku an adult.

Goku and friends never wished on the Black Star Balls at the beginning of GT. Goku had finished training Uub and saw Emperor Pilaf.

I'm guessing you're new to Dragon Ball, Ropav? Have you only seen Kai & GT?

Speaking of Kai, anyone think we'll see the Buu Saga in it one day?

Master Leo

The Dark Side
MaidensGhost: Accepted

I've been watching it on Toonzai and they have shown the Saiyan and Frieza sagas like 5 times in a row. I have no idea why they wont move on to the Android Saga.

But Pilaf did accidentally wish for Goku to be a kid didnt he? Maybe I need to watch GT again :/

Status
Not open for further replies.