• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragonball/Z/GT/Kai Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roromiya

on hiatus
Yes he did. Oh and thanks for accepting me :)

HydroSwampert

Favorite Characters:
Goku and Future Trunks

Favorite QUotes:
Goku: (I'll have to think about this one.)

Future Trunks: "I won't let you destroy another future. Never again!" (In the hidden laboratory under Dr. Gero's lab)

I'm pretty excited for the new movie too, not that I've seen any of the Buu Arc. (Or Majin Arc. I'm not sure which it's called.)

Master Leo

The Dark Side
HydroSwampert: Accepted

I have a question about the first two Broly movies.

Alright, now we all know that Broly's power continuesly gets higher while he is a Super Saiyan. One of the reasons he was so strong in the first movie. Now on to my question. We also know that a Saiyan's power level gets higher when coming back from the verge of death. So with the power up from coming back AND his power steadily growing, why did it seem that Gohan's attacks actually hurt him? In the first movie Broly took a point blank Kamehameha and didnt even flinch, yet a kick to the face from Gohan made Broly stagger. Plus, adult Gohan is way weaker than Teen Gohan so it should have been child's play for Broly to defeat Gohan...

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
Oh that explains it thanks and I use to watch it everyday when I was younger (don't rememeber which ones) until my mom said it was stupid and said I couldn't watch it anymore. I just recently started watching them again and only remembered a few things about them.

HydroSwampert

I don't remember Broly ever getting healed then, so I don't think he had gotten that power-up. Also, I don't think that Adult Gohan is way weaker than Teen Gohan. Weaker, yes. But I wouldn't say way weaker, especially since Teen Gohan would have gotten a boost from getting hurt by Cell. So I don't think that Adult Gohan is much weaker than Teen Gohan at that point.

Also, since Broly wasn't healed, I don't think he would be at full power, so that could have something to do with it.

As for the Kamehameha, it wasn't charged up very long, so that could have something to do with it too.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I see your points :D

You would think after being frozen for 7 years, Broly would have gotten over his battle scars :/.

But on the subject of Broly movies, I am addicted to the soundtrack of the first one. Especially, Lost by Haji's Kitchen (plays when Goku yells at Vegeta to give him his power “right now!”

AshSkittles

I'd like to join., My favorite character is Goku as for quotes i like a lot of his but one of my favs is It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently

Master Leo

The Dark Side
AshSkittles: Accepted
Haha, your the second person so far to use that quote.

C'mon people! Join the club :D

Favorite character: Vegeta

"Servant woman! Bring me a drying cloth at once!"

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Favorite Characters: Gohan and Goku.
I don't really remember any quotes from Gohan atm XD, but Goku's is KAA MEE HAA MEE HAAA!!

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Dwail8023 and thedehydrator: Accepted
Welcome to the club, guys :D

Anything anybody would like to discuss?

Dwail8023 and thedehydrator: Accepted
Welcome to the club, guys :D

Anything anybody would like to discuss?

How I've gone into a Vegeta rage watching the PUSA/TPCi dub, perhaps? Just kidding. What do you guys want to discuss?

Last edited:

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I tried googling the new DBZ Movie but didnt find much on it. Just speculation and what people wanted the movie to be like.

What do you guys want the movie to be like?

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I just watched Gt again after learning that detail about Goku and it made alot more sense.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Is GT your favorite Ropav?

Club seems inactive already. Its the curse of the fallen DBZ Clubs.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
No I like Kai and Gt about the same.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
lol, we need discussion topics :p

Is it better for me to get DBZ Raging Blast 2 or DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi?

Arvis

I love dbz my favorite characters are

vegeta "Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!

Master Roshi "If you were to let me see your underwear"

ah but it's been a while since i watched it. i used to watch dbz kai but i don't have nicktoons anymore :/

Status
Not open for further replies.