• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragonball/Z/GT/Kai Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roromiya

on hiatus
I wish they would've shown more of 17, he was my favorite android <3..

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I wish they would've shown more of 17, he was my favorite android <3..

The alternate would have been awesome. How I see it:

18 would have been absorbed first, which might have made cell have a different look. 17 would have tried to fight cell to get 18 back, but would eventually run with 16.

Once Cell found them at the Islands, 17 might have fought with Trunks after Vegeta let Cell go to absorb the remaining Android. Cell might have used the Solar Flare again or a different scheme. Cell would absorb 17 and might have a different look.

Fast forward to Gohan vs Cell. Gohan kicks giant Cell in the stomach and Cell spits out 17 instead since 17 was absorbed last. Gohan beats Cell and one of 2 things happen:

1) They destroy 17
2) Since he fought with them, they decide to leave him there.

18 comes back to life after the wish from the Dragonballs and 17 is on a journey of the world. 17 and 18 may find each other and then who knows what happens after that.

18 would have been absorbed first, which might have made cell have a different look. 17 would have tried to fight cell to get 18 back, but would eventually run with 16.

Once Cell found them at the Islands, 17 might have fought with Trunks after Vegeta let Cell go to absorb the remaining Android. Cell might have used the Solar Flare again or a different scheme. Cell would absorb 17 and might have a different look.

Fast forward to Gohan vs Cell. Gohan kicks giant Cell in the stomach and Cell spits out 17 instead since 17 was absorbed last. Gohan beats Cell and one of 2 things happen:

1) They destroy 17

18 comes back to life after the wish from the Dragonballs and 17 is on a journey of the world. 17 and 18 may find each other and then who knows what happens after that.

I was always confused by this, 18 knew 17 was wished back to life after the fight with Cell, but she didn't go looking for him. I know Androids don't have energy signals, except for Cell, so she couldn't have sensed him. But it just feels kinda weird that she didn't do it. Or she probably did and gave up.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Maybe she just knew he would be okay. Plus around that time, she was starting to have a family.

Yea, you're probably right. Sorry, I kinda go overboard when it's about the Androids, and start over-thinking thing xD. But, speaking of families, I kinda wish Bulla and Marron had knew how to fight.

Roromiya

on hiatus
Yea, you're probably right. Sorry, I kinda go overboard when it's about the Androids, and start over-thinking thing xD. But, speaking of families, I kinda wish Bulla and Marron had knew how to fight.

I know, I think they would've been great fighters,considering the fact that they both had strong parents(18 & Vegeta).
Wait.. now that I think about it would Marron have the potential to be as strong? I mean isn't 18's strength derived from Dr.Gero?

7 tyranitars

1) They destroy 17

17 and 18 are brother and sister. :p

I know, I think they would've been great fighters,considering the fact that they both had strong parents(18 & Vegeta).
Wait.. now that I think about it would Marron have the potential to be as strong? I mean isn't 18's strength derived from Dr.Gero?

Yea, that's the main reason why I wondered why they didn't fight, because they have powerful parents. I remember during the Baby Saga Bulla was flying, but that could have been from Baby's brainwashing, and Marron says she hates flying. So they probably at least know some basic fighting, or just the power of flight.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
17 and 18 are brother and sister. :p

Lol, yea I know. When I said "who knows what happens after that,” I meant if they went back to their evil ways or if they become good guys. Or lots of other things.

You didnt think I meant they run off into the sunset in love did you?

Roromiya

on hiatus
Yea, that's the main reason why I wondered why they didn't fight, because they have powerful parents. I remember during the Baby Saga Bulla was flying, but that could have been from Baby's brainwashing, and Marron says she hates flying. So they probably at least know some basic fighting, or just the power of flight.
I think that neither 18 or Krillin would've forced or even wanted Marron to be a fighter, because they seem so protective of her. As for Bulla I'm sure Vegita would've wanted to train her, but she doesn't seem like she's into it .I guess at some point maybe between dbz& gt they might of wanted to learn how to fly(who wouldn't?)

I think that neither 18 or Krillin would've forced or even wanted Marron to be a fighter, because they seem so protective of her. As for Bulla I'm sure Vegita would've wanted to train her, but she doesn't seem like she's into it .I guess at some point maybe between dbz& gt they might of wanted to learn how to fly(who wouldn't?)

I kinda wish there were more female Z Fighters, Pan should have went Super Saiyan.

7 tyranitars

Lol, yea I know. When I said "who knows what happens after that,” I meant if they went back to their evil ways or if they become good guys. Or lots of other things.

You didnt think I meant they run off into the sunset in love did you?

I did, I must have misinterpretated you :p.

Roromiya

on hiatus
I kinda wish there were more female Z Fighters, Pan should have went Super Saiyan.

Agreed, there were also lots of perfect moments were she could have turned but no.. -_____-

Roromiya

on hiatus
I'm re-watching GT, and I felt during the battle with Baby, Pan could have went Super Saiyan, or during the fight with Omega. I'm still wondering why they didn't make her transform.

I'm also re-watching gt:D just got the complete series today. When ssj4 Goku & Baby were fighting and Pan attacked baby was when she should have turned.

Ah, DBZ, my second favorite anime behind Pokemon (pre-TPCi voice cast, of course--the new main cast VAs suck balls) . I always enjoy this anime, and my favorite characters are Vegeta, Krillin, and Kid Goku lol. :)

And about the 14th DBZ movie...I was sure it was a troll but YES! it's actually real and I'm looking forward to it (I just hope FUNimation dubs it in the US sometime and doesn't pull a "Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans" and "Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!" on us.)

Last edited:

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I actually read that Akira couldn't really imagine what a female super saiyan would look like, so he just didnt bother with it.

But could you imagine, Pan turning super saiyan through anger and her little muscles bulging lol. The only woman I think really could turn super saiyan is Bulla. And Fasha if she had lived long enough.

7 tyranitars

I personaly have something against GT, mainly because it isn't canon. :p

And I think it is like Leo said, I recall reading something like that aswell.

Roromiya

on hiatus
I just got to the Shadow Dragon Saga, did you order the series?
Yep, I wanted just because..
I also have dbz on dvd seasons 1-9
I actually read that Akira couldn't really imagine what a female super saiyan would look like, so he just didnt bother with it.
I read that a long time ago too.

Status
Not open for further replies.