• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragonball/Z/GT/Kai Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 tyranitars

Nice userbar :p

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
favorite character:hatchiyack
quote:this character was only released in japan so i have no quotes

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Understandable
Hades666: Accepted

Advertisement may be working already ^_^

Anyone a fan of TeamFourStar DBZ Abridged?

I think I heard of that, but I'm not too sure. What is it?

Next to Yugi oh Abridged, one of the best Abridged Series ever. Look up a complete video of all the episodes they did so far. It's only the Saiyan and Freiza saga they're at, but the Android, Cell, and Buu saga might become their best work.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I think I have seen it. I remember seeing an abriged episode where Gohan was searching for the Dragonballs and Vegeta found him. Then Vegeta asked what the Dragon Radar was and Gohan was like, “Its only a watch...just a watch.” Thats all I remember though :p

I am thinking of doing a Character of the Week thing here so that more topics are available. Any suggestions on the first character?

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Alright, I will post it on Sunday.

I guess I will start with Kid Goku.

BlueDragonfangirl

Did any one see the newest trailer of the Dragon Ball Z film? Man, wish they'd tell us the plot already. Wonder why they decided to go back in time? They could have just done the next film where they left off, not that many fans happy with that one?

BlueDragonfangirl

There's a new movie coming out? Is it live-action like the last one?

Thankfully its animated, my gosh that live action film was horrible. Nothing at all like the series, high school? Goku never went to school, they went off and made Chichi like they meet as teens/adults when they knew each other since they were kids. For some reason I had high hopes for the live action film, maybe cuz it was Dragon Ball Z and I thought they'd at least try with this one but *Sigh* Oh thats off topic of what you wanted to know isn't it? Want the link of the trailer? Am I allowed to post a YouTube link here?

edit;

FYI It looks like it takes place during the Buu saga with the poster they put up and its coming out in 2013.
I just hope they give Gohan some good action this time, hes my favorite and the past few specials he hasn't really gotten that much of a role, maybe I should be happy they had us go back in time.

Last edited:
Thankfully its animated, my gosh that live action film was horrible. Nothing at all like the series, high school? Goku never went to school, they went off and made Chichi like they meet as teens/adults when they knew each other since they were kids. For some reason I had high hopes for the live action film, maybe cuz it was Dragon Ball Z and I thought they'd at least try with this one but *Sigh* Oh thats off topic of what you wanted to know isn't it? Want the link of the trailer? Am I allowed to post a YouTube link here?

Yes! Animated! :D I believe you can post a link since it's Dragon Ball related. Master Leo, is it okay?

BlueDragonfangirl

I'll wait for Master Leo to respond before posting, don't want to get banned. Or I can send you the link if you want? Animation in the film looks great, wonder if it does well in the box office in Japan if that would mean they'd work on a new series? Don't know if I want that, am not a fan of GT. Funny enough, don't count GT as canon as its not done by the man in charge himself.

I'll wait for Master Leo to respond before posting, don't want to get banned. Or I can send you the link if you want? Animation in the film looks great, wonder if it does well in the box office in Japan if that would mean they'd work on a new series? Don't know if I want that, am not a fan of GT. Funny enough, don't count GT as canon as its not done by the man in charge himself.

You could send a link if you like, and if Master Leo replies before that, and gives the okay, then post it here so the other members who are interested could see too. And I do want another series, but I don't want it to take place after GT, that's when everyone is old! :(

BlueDragonfangirl

You could send a link if you like, and if Master Leo replies before that, and gives the okay, then post it here so the other members who are interested could see too. And I do want another series, but I don't want it to take place after GT, that's when everyone is old! :(

I'll send you the link first so you can see it, than if Master Leo says its ok I'll post the link on here k? Yah know what the best thing about the film is? Its being worked on by the man in charge himself, its been so long since hes worked on DBZ any thing, fact that hes doing it hopefully means it will be genius. Don't know whats going on with all these films coming out, One Piece Z is being worked on by Oda himself, the newer Naruto film is being worked on by Kishi What the heck is going on? If the series took place after GT it'd be about the next generation, Goku maybe would still be a live and older Pan if they think she should still be a live by than but the others *Cries* I'd hope they would make a series when Gohan's a live and kicking.

I'll send you the link first so you can see it, than if Master Leo says its ok I'll post the link on here k? Yah know what the best thing about the film is? Its being worked on by the man in charge himself, its been so long since hes worked on DBZ any thing, fact that hes doing it hopefully means it will be genius. Don't know whats going on with all these films coming out, One Piece Z is being worked on by Oda himself, the newer Naruto film is being worked on by Kishi What the heck is going on? If the series took place after GT it'd be about the next generation, Goku maybe would still be a live and older Pan if they think she should still be a live by than but the others *Cries* I'd hope they would make a series when Gohan's a live and kicking.

Really? Akira hasn't worked on any Dragon Ball Z things in years? Wow, that's a long time. New series eh? Well, I hope the old characters appear. I'll go nuts if I don't see 18. :D

BlueDragonfangirl

Really? Akira hasn't worked on any Dragon Ball Z things in years? Wow, that's a long time. New series eh? Well, I hope the old characters appear. I'll go nuts if I don't see 18. :D

Yah I know right? Last we heard of him he was tired of woking on Dragon Ball Z and said if he were to do another thing it'd be about he who should not be named :p

Wonder what got Akira to change his mind? Did he start to miss the series or some thing? I'm glad hes going back to Goku and the others though, not what he was thinking last bleh.

No confirmation on a new series, just speculation but it is possible if the new film gets some major money in at the Box Office in Japan. I was just saying if it took place after GT That would most likely be what its about, I'm curious yet I don't like Pan and would miss Gohan so I don't want.

Status
Not open for further replies.