• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon's Dynasty: Clan+Shop, Recruiting Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

graymonkey0

graymonk
DiF you wanna battle now?
or anybody wanna battle

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
@Raiph: Then how did it OHKO a mon with less than the required attack. Something here is wrong.

@Everyone asking for battles: Its midnight local time here, and I am clocking off. I was around all day, so you all missed me... Maybe tommorrow?

Wat.
My USL flying team is ready, can I test battle someone with it?

Raiph

@Dragonisfire: um, there's a thing called damage calculators. if u dunno what that is, go 2 smogon, im sure they have a well informed detailed explanation.

Ok i've just about had it here. so u think i hack becuz u lost? w0w, what a way 2 jump 2 conclusions there buddy. i liked this clan and thought it would be nice 2 join but screw it now. you ppl think i hack when i don't and for some reason none of you believe me. so screw it, i dun wanna join a clan where every1 is gonna treat me like a hacker when i did'nt hack at all and im TELLING THE TRUTH. so whatever, super elites alrdy accepted me in2 they're clan, none of them are calling me hackers or anything even after i won the test battle so whatever, im outta here, i dun need 2 deal with this stuff and being falsely accused. no wonder you guys have hardly any members compared 2 super elites. whatever, signing off now, don't pm me or anything. im not gonna be called a hacker by a bunch of ppl who lost against me, or becuz my pkmn are shiny. wake up call, shiny pokemon aren't always HACKED -.- So im outta this clan.

Black Friday

MMM Bacon!
@Dave,

sorry man, i had to go to practice early, but tomorrow, if you can, we can battle i dont know what time, its your call...but not after 5 my time.

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
@Dragonisfire: um, there's a thing called damage calculators. if u dunno what that is, go 2 smogon, im sure they have a well informed detailed explanation.

Ok i've just about had it here. so u think i hack becuz u lost? w0w, what a way 2 jump 2 conclusions there buddy. i liked this clan and thought it would be nice 2 join but screw it now. you ppl think i hack when i don't and for some reason none of you believe me. so screw it, i dun wanna join a clan where every1 is gonna treat me like a hacker when i did'nt hack at all and im TELLING THE TRUTH. so whatever, super elites alrdy accepted me in2 they're clan, none of them are calling me hackers or anything even after i won the test battle so whatever, im outta here, i dun need 2 deal with this stuff and being falsely accused. no wonder you guys have hardly any members compared 2 super elites. whatever, signing off now, don't pm me or anything. im not gonna be called a hacker by a bunch of ppl who lost against me, or becuz my pkmn are shiny. wake up call, shiny pokemon aren't always HACKED -.- So im outta this clan.

Having looked through the thread, I see that no one has called you hacker, only you have...

In addition, we're not like the Super Elites we don't accept members just so they can say I wanna join

Furthermore, How do you explain the damage calculations then?

EDIT: On a brighter note, matches are getting played nicely

Drunken Monkey vs Greymonkey0

Pho3nix 1 vs 0 The Staintanator

Weebl3 0 vs 2 Cwidderweb

DaveTheFishGuy 3 vs 0 Black Friday (default, am I correct?)

DM VS GM, you guys know the drill, you gotta get your match played by Sunday or I have to declare a winner based on activeness...

Last edited:

GerbilGuy

Goodbye, Serebii
Join clan.

Hey can I join your clan?
Tryout Form
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forum Name: GerbilGuy
FC : 1976-9296-7394
Reason for joining: It`s seams nice.. And I`ve heard from a friend that you can help to your members with teams..
Well I`m need this help XD
What you can give back to the clan (e.g. Loyal, good battler, sig banner makers etc): Hmm.. I`m can breed for Egg Moves and IV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Battling Form: 1v1 lv 100 Single
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope I`ve filled it right XD

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
@GerbilGuy: Ok, go online, I'll test you.

EDIT: Go online dude, I got breeding and EV'ing to do, I'll give you like 5mins to get on.

Last edited:

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Yea, it seems pretty laggy, but lets just try.

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
@Raiph: We don't want you here with your dubious team, and bad attitude. We are not the Super Elites, and where possible, we are actually trying to create a clan of members who want something more than a behemoth clan where everyone and anyone can join. The central core of the battlers who built the clan are all good, and I trust each and everyone of them to battle to their best standard and win. Meanwhile, the Super Elites I would imagine do not have such faith in their players, because they are expanding constantly.

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Unlucky dude, there's not much I can really say, you didn't really know what you were doing out there, but you did say you needed help so it's OK, as a clan, we can help you:)

Reserve Wing.

graymonkey0

graymonk
well drunkenmonkey hasn't been on since he registered for the tournament
just showing my activeness
and anyone wanna battle?

Black Friday

MMM Bacon!
@luneth,

nah, i dont want to forfeit anymore, Dave and i are going to battle, i just had to leave early yesterday and couldnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.