• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon's Dynasty: Clan+Shop, Recruiting Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
The first time round yes, but dude, you put Mence to sleep then Steelix to sleep and Bliss was asleep also, this was the third time round, c'mon man, we just had this battle like an hour ago...do I have to record every battle I have to prove what I'm saying...

Steelix was asleep, Bliss was asleep and Mence was asleep, that's when I DC'd.

GerbilGuy

Goodbye, Serebii
Luneth what`s E.G?

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
I have no clue, I've never heard of E.G in my life, unless you mean, for example? lol

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
I have no clue, I've never heard of E.G in my life, unless you mean, for example? lol

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
GreyMonkey! glad you online, DM has been temporarily banned, so I need your MSN, so you can contact him for the match.

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Damn, I dunno add me on AIM and when he's on I'll tell you when to go online. Good to be versatile you know.

graymonkey0

graymonk
yeah, and do you have his fc i cant find it on here and im afraid serebii will lag me into death

Last edited:

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
You haven't added me yet..., I wanna do this quick just tell me what your screen name is please.

Cwidderb

Luneth did you or DiF ever decide how much those pokes i donated were worth?

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
Just battled Weeble...

So...
IMO, I think Weeble has massively improved. My lead was in the wrong order, instead leaving Bastiodon out first, my only physical wall took an early fall to a crit, and I can keep complaining till the cows come home about my own stupidity with my Azelf, but meh...

Weeble won 2-0, fair and square. He/She (Omega and co think Weeble is a she, and I haven't heard either way) deserves to go into the next rank. So well done, and good luck for the future getting into the Elite Dragoons.

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
Just battled Weeble...

So...
IMO, I think Weeble has massively improved. My lead was in the wrong order, instead leaving Bastiodon out first, my only physical wall took an early fall to a crit, and I can keep complaining till the cows come home about my own stupidity with my Azelf, but meh...

Weeble won 2-0, fair and square. He/She (Omega and co think Weeble is a she, and I haven't heard either way) deserves to go into the next rank. So well done, and good luck for the future getting into the Elite Dragoons.

Btw, I have just updated the front page again. We now have a Weavile, courtesy of Weeble, and I have also added a new tiering system for the now massive Fierce Wyverns. Basically, I think I have quite a good memory, and I have ranked the Fierce Wyverns in order of activity into the lower and higher tiers. Active members in that section need not worry, but the inactive members are becoming a joke. I won't be standing for this anymore. They have a set amount of time depending on how well I remember that I said this, and if they don't turn up, they will be out of the clan/removed to the unranked list.

Last edited:

Wat.
Umm....does anyone have the Power items for stats other than Sp. Attack and Speed?
ALSO: I have a Groudon that IV spread is between the two following spread, Impish nature, UT:
30/20/16/10/31/0
30/21/17/11/31/1

I keep cloning it and my Kyogre on Emerald. Kyogre is timid, spread between the two following:
27/16/29/25/13/28
27/17/29/25/14/28

Pretty good spreads, eh? Kyogre has 100 Speed and 100 Sp. Attack IVs, Im gonna finish EV training it in Pearl. I also need to EV train Groudon, but I needs t3h power items for EV training to be faster.

EDIT: Groudon confirmed to have 31 Sp. Defense IVs. Kyogre has 27 HP IVs while Groudon has 30.

Last edited:

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
@42: Good spread, if I give you the Power Items, clone each one 6 times, give the originals back to me, keep 6 for yourself and give the other 4 sets to me as well, so in total you'll essentially be giving me 30 alltogether, then they can be added to the shop.

@Dif: ....Just wow, :p

@Cwidderweb: I still haven't cheked their IV's, I've been busy

@graymonkey0: I'll sort your battle out soon.

Cwidderb

just beat skynet 3 -0 GG if not hax-full

Cannot believe i misclicked explosion though :D

XxFal13N0n3xX

Give Meh A Cookie!
the king is back (me) ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.