• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon's Dynasty: Clan+Shop, Recruiting Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

graymonkey0

graymonk
anyone wanna have a points battle?

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
We are all in the GMT time, so you were posting at midnight for us lol. No wonder no one was here to test you.

If you are back today, it will have to be the other 2, as I am away till the afternoon.

Btw, mods don't like people double posting, so watch that. You can edit a post easily enough by clicking the button at the end of your posts. You can delete extra posts like this too.

Updating Nidoking. I heard about this btw, and it seems really good.

Edit: Need nature Luney...

Edit several hours later...: Back now

Edit: Can I get the Arcanine, the Nidoking and the Registeel off someone. I know the first 2 are easy, but I don't know who has that registeel. I also need to know if it has the Elemental Punches...

Last edited:

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
well ull probs be banned again soon for double posting XD delete that second post :p

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
so how goes ur team building DM???

XxFal13N0n3xX

Give Meh A Cookie!
anyone on? i want a point battle

ummm...dis may be noobish but wut does OU and UU mean?

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
OU means Over used.pokemon such as snorlax,Blissey,Gengar,Garchomp etc
UU means under used pokemon such as Muk,Crawdaunt,Lanturn,Ariados etc
go to www.smogon.com ,then go to pokedex(next to the infernape)and it will have the tier a pokemon falls into next to each pokemon

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Ok, guys, because I was away yesterday, it was my GF's birthday, I am allowing the deadline to be extended one day, so basically, if it's not done today, GM and DM I am awarding the win to whoever has been most active throughout the day, I understand that there are conflicts with time, but looking at the time you both posted yesteerday, there was only 2 hours between you, perhaps you should both just wait around the whole day to try and get this battle completed.

The nature is Adamant Dif.

EDIT: Weebl3, you get 30 points donating the Nidoking
(20/100) X 150= 30

Last edited:
hey there, gray monkey i would like to appologyse for not battling yoou earlier on . but yer am unbanned now so would you like that battle XD ?

if so my Fc:0473-9707-2764

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
GM, I've given DM your FC, really, I saw you in a battle, you really should be endeavouring to get this battle done first.

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Hey, GM, don't go anywhere:p DM is on MSN atm, and is on brb, so just wait a while:)

Kiba@ONM

Tryout Form
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forum Name:Kiba
Other Frequently used forums (if any):ONM
FC :2921 9831 8825
Reason for joining:to prove im actualy good at the game i guess
What you can give back to the clan (e.g. Loyal, good battler, sig banner makers etc):well um i can design stuff and i guess when i want to i can be a good battler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Battling Form:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forum Name:Kiba
FC:2921 9831 8825
Opponent of Choice:DIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.