• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon's Dynasty: Clan+Shop, Recruiting Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwidderb

damn forgot about spikes...

Cwidderb

graymonkey beat me 3-0 i think? After a ridiculous mistake involving some spikes nad a focus sash :S

GG anyway

Cwidderb

really? ugh that just makes it worse :(

Cwidderb

have you got any feedback from your opponent on that i havent :(

Cwidderb

have you got any feedback from your opponent on that i havent :(

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
Just an update... I pruned the front page of all those Fierce Wyverns that I warned would get the chuck if they didn't turn up.

I also removed Gamerkid and Charmander 99 who have dissappeared after making such a fuss about the whole clan thing...

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Just an update... I pruned the front page of all those Fierce Wyverns that I warned would get the chuck if they didn't turn up.

I also removed Gamerkid and Charmander 99 who have dissappeared after making such a fuss about the whole clan thing...

Lol, that's quite a lot of booted members.

Jumpman93

Rock on.
I'm glad i didn't get booted!

I don't know if it was because of the fact that I now have Firefox, (w00t spell check!) or if there is a lull in activity, or even if Comcast is just working fast today, but this place is loading quite a bit faster.

Jumpman93

Rock on.

I don't know if it was because of the fact that I now have Firefox, (w00t spell check!) or if there is a lull in activity, or even if Comcast is just working fast today, but this place is loading quite a bit faster.

It just started going slower... -_-'

Last edited:

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Yea firefox is a good alternative.

Um, only just realising that Greymonkey0 beat Cwidderweb so I'll update the match ups on my edit.

Pho3nix vs DaveTheFishGuy

Cwidderweb 0 vs 4 GreyMonkey0

Last edited:

Dragonisfire

Terra Master

It just started going slower... -_-'

You were close as hell...

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
fill out the form on the first post

Evil Noob

--------------
Try out form
--------------
Forum name: Evil Noob
FC: 1547-4450-0280
Reason for joining: I love Dragon pokemon
What you can do for the clan:Loyalty
---------------
Battling Form
---------------
FC: 1547-4450-0280
Forum name: Evil Noob
Member of choice battling: Anyone

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
I can battle in a bit, but I just installed my Eyetoy webcam, so if I can get it working, do you mind if I film the battle? I just want to test it, so I won't bother advertising the vid, or narrating it or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.