• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon's Dynasty: Clan+Shop, Recruiting Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiraiya07

Ero-Sennin
Not right now!!! I'm building a UU/BL team!!

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
@Cwidderweb

Dif and I have come to the conclusion that your Event Pokemon ar worth 100 clan points each and because you gave me five:

Alamos Event Darkrai X2
Movie 08 Regiggas
Movie 08 Shaymin
Aura Mew

You get 100 points.

(20/100)100 X 5= 100.

Wanna buy one back? lolololololol

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
Not going to advertise a link. but just so you know, I have a video channel up, under the same name, and I have started to upload things. First one just went up, so take a look. As I said, no link, but I gave it tags, so just type in Dragonisfire, and Evil Noob, and you should get to it. There are a couple more vids by others on there if anyones interested in seeing me lose lol.

Btw Luneth, I need the stats on those mons, and when did we agree that?
*Stamps on foot
Oh... I remember now

rangersgreg

Draco Alliance
Just so you people know, the Pokeriders address is pokeriders.forumotion.com

I'd also like to know why I'm not on the first post?

Cwidderb

@Cwidderweb

Dif and I have come to the conclusion that your Event Pokemon ar worth 100 clan points each and because you gave me five:

Alamos Event Darkrai X2
Movie 08 Regiggas
Movie 08 Shaymin
Aura Mew

You get 100 points.

(20/100)100 X 5= 100.

Wanna buy one back? lolololololol

Thanks for the points :D and no i dont want to buy any of them back, but i would like to exchange points for that Arcanine or nidoking if i have enough?

@rangersgreg has your Diamond game card recovered?

rangersgreg

Draco Alliance
no im not sorry

WTF?

I didn't say you had to be sorry.

And Cwidderb, yeah it has. I used Pokesav to recover my teams I had going, although I have another 2 legit teams now.

Cwidderb

I think the quote is meant to be:

"no in not, sorry"

as in hes not joking and he is sorry you arent in the clan. Ahh the wonders of grammar.

Im glad to hear you got your stuff back rangersgreg, and im sure DIf will let you back inif you pm him.

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
WTF?

I didn't say you had to be sorry.

And Cwidderb, yeah it has. I used Pokesav to recover my teams I had going, although I have another 2 legit teams now.

You misunderstand, what GreyMonkey was missing was a comma.

no, im not sorry

@Dif: How about this, you take the poke's and check 'em? :p
@Greg: Dude, your file was bust a corrupt, and you weren't active for ages.
@Cwidderweb: Which do you want?

Cwidderb

hmm the nidoking for my new UU team.

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
@Rangersgreg: You have been inactive for so long... I kept seeing you logging in on MSN, and making infrequent comments on ONM, but never here. I did actually put somewhere in the rules that I will just remove inactive people... I will put you back on the list, but dude, try to be more active...

Btw, I already did have the Riders address, but I was infracted for posting an external link, and the childish mod who did it decided it would be a good joke to replace the Url with a message to denote why they weren't paying attention to my disclaimer.

@Luney: Could do... You wanna come back from your narration and give me them then?
Doesn't help me with IVs though, I haven't been bothered to get the IV checker yet.

Cwidderb

Luneth do you wan to trade after the battle im in now or another time?

rangersgreg

Draco Alliance
@Rangersgreg: You have been inactive for so long... I kept seeing you logging in on MSN, and making infrequent comments on ONM, but never here. I did actually put somewhere in the rules that I will just remove inactive people... I will put you back on the list, but dude, try to be more active...

Btw, I already did have the Riders address, but I was infracted for posting an external link, and the childish mod who did it decided it would be a good joke to replace the Url with a message to denote why they weren't paying attention to my disclaimer.

I'm more of a lurker, and only post if I see fit. I'd also like to be re-ranked if that's OK?

Cwidderb

ok im on, The clefable i am going to trade - can you hack check it? i want to know if i can use it for my UU team.

Im online now btw.

Last edited:

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
Sorry about the delay, big drama and shizz on ONM:)

Status
Not open for further replies.