• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragon's Dynasty: Clan+Shop, Recruiting Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
I was gonna say... You were just on MSN when I got on...

Back btw. I was going to add RG back into the first post, but Serebii died the last time I tried...

OmegaPit

The Weather man
Going back to Spain in 9 hours, won't be back for 6 days, I'm taking a brake from the computer, adios!

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
Goodbye,and see u later ;)

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
@GreyMonkey0: I've been away myself so I'm not sure, but I haven't seen Dave around from the posts I've re-read.

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
I notice not many people on this thread are in our other forum...

The Dragons Dynasty Invision

Type that in google... Then its the 3rd link atm.

Btw, no link because the mods seem to think its against the rules to tell you useful information...

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
I'm around, I just never have anything relavent to say. And I didn't know I was meant to battle anyone.......

Anyways, I'm off to Reading fest tomorrow, and won't be back till monday, so I'll have to get stuff done today / tomorrow morning. If there is anything........

Cwidderb

you have to fill in the form on page 1 cressrai

XxFal13N0n3xX

Give Meh A Cookie!
cwid you've made my list in my blue book

OJG

r u not entertained
I would like to join.

I didn't read anywhere about teams. Is there any restrictions on pokemon or types of my chosen pokemon or anything?

Forum Name: OJG
Other Frequently used forums (if any): (none relevant to Pokemon)
FC : 4124 4856 4527
Reason for joining: Something to do I suppose. I'm a bit bored of my Pearl game and want to begin battling.
What you can give back to the clan (e.g. Loyal, good battler, sig banner makers etc): I'm loyal, frequently active, and a relatively good battler.

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
@Dave: I'll notify you when Phoenix gets online, hope you guys got eachother registered, also, if you have MSN now would be a good time to let us have it.

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
I have msn. It's right here.......................................................................................................................................^

I don't think i have him registered though. I'll try to find a post by him to get his FC....

Last edited:

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
GM I'll battle you, I wanna test a new team, cya online.

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
GM I'll battle you, I wanna test a new team, cya online.

eevee10

IM LORD OF PLAITNUM
um i want to join dis place i need help in ev training so lunerth said i could take the tutoring program tell me when i can start it

graymonkey0

graymonk
haha wow
omg , lol good game
i didnt have anything to beat KFC
and is/was that DiF's KFC?

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
It is, but as I EV'd it, I get one:)

You haxxed me to death man >_<

@EEVEE10: Your in dude, we've discussed this, welcome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.