• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragons of Legend Clan

Should we try out a Sector system?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew Bagel

Phoenix
Great job everybody for your efforts. Now that we won our first war, I hope people will respect us. Everybody come to the Xat.

congrats on the victory guys! too bad i didnt get to partcipate :( im not so good in singles and have been trying to work on a singles team, but its not going to good :/ so hopefully by time we have another war ill be ready to battle in both singles and doubles, Im looking forward to the next war :)

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
Banning them won't do much good. They are hackers. They'll just IP hack you and become a leader. If you see them, just leave the chat.

Jew Bagel

Phoenix
Okay guys, I am going to try to get a War with Clan Darkwoods, they have plenty of Wifi people, so this should be a fun War.

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
My Wifi team is just about ready! I can help you guys practice for the war if you want

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
What's your team Lucario?

zeus5273

your worst nightmare
my team is not ready

Status
Not open for further replies.