• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dragons of Legend League

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePlatypusKing

accepted get ur badge ready PM master

EDIT: vote in clan thread

Last edited:

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
Master is making mine :D

We need more gls

Last edited:

Blackacer

~Artist~
Gym Leader
SPPf Username: Blackacer
Friendcode: Wifi team building haven been completing yet
PO: -Blackacer-
Type: Dragon

Jew Bagel

Phoenix
Well our tester is Master 2738, and he isn't online right now. So...... you can get a test with him later if you want, but for now you are a GL. Although I do have five minutes, so come on Treehouse now if you want the test.

Ishida

大典! SENTAI!!
Well, i'm glad to see Fighting isn't taken lol

Gym Leader
SPPf Username: Ishida
Friendcode:in my sig for future refrence
PO:Ishida
Type:Fighting

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Well our tester is Master 2738, and he isn't online right now. So...... you can get a test with him later if you want, but for now you are a GL. Although I do have five minutes, so come on Treehouse now if you want the test.

lol yeah if you want i can test you whenever.....but really i see no reason to test you guys XD you seem good enough :] i mean hell were no ultimate pkmn trainers. and were not neccessarily lookin for the best of the best XD just whoever wants to join!

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
Well, i'm glad to see Fighting isn't taken lol

Gym Leader
SPPf Username: Ishida
Friendcode:in my sig for future refrence
PO:Ishida
Type:Fighting

Accepted. Test battle will be later when more people are on to test you.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Gym Leader
SPPf Username: dragonuser
Friendcode: n/a
PO: light-kun
Type: water

darkness master rferred me

~Ace

i can show you how
Gym Leader
SPPf Username: AceTrainerElliot
Friendcode: -
PO: [TSS]Ace
Type: Electric

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
Looking at your names on the forum I don't think we need to test you guys. Were doing this for fun and to help get our clan name out there ^_^

Jew Bagel

Phoenix
Yeah I agree with Nephos, you guys are amazing, just one more person is on the invite list, and I am about to VM him.

Status
Not open for further replies.