1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

THE DREAM IS OVER. Swampy still sucked.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Ethan, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ethan

Ethan Banned

Well since the last thread apparently fell over, withered, and died, it seems as though I'll remake this. This topic is to discuss members that have become inactive, and perhaps get some answers as to why that may be. It can be users that have been inactive for a week or two, or perhaps a few months even.

So I'll begin

Eszett, where the hell are you? The voices in my head tell me that your in the chat, but apparently it's as though your a ghost here. I miss you so much, even your big words that I could barely understand.

IMPERIAL DRAGON, your active I see, but what happened to the debate forum? You make great posts, it would be nice if you could breath some life into the place like you did recently.

Conquistador, my Australian buddy. You abruptly left without any explanation. SPPf is more important than anything you have going on in real life! So come back. =[

Nny, apparently you've lost interest in SPPf and have moved on to better things. I miss your quirky attitude and gender confusion. And yes, we all know you are secretly a scientologist.

Tim the Turtle, your like one of the coolest people here, and you share nearly identical views with me on most things, which makes you that much more cool. What happened to you?

Black Marauder, he abruptly left without telling me why. What's up with that?

Swampy, one of the first people I was ever trolled by, where the hell did you go?

facetious, apparently he wised up and ditched you losers. If I had half a brain I would too but I don't. =] Alas, an SPPf legend dies. (Until he reads this and says something just to spite me that is.)

Other members that are inactive yet I'm too lazy to wright about at the moment.

Undisputed Seraphim
    Mirai
    Scythemantis
    Daveshan
    HunterRule
    Death Dealer
    Zealous (practically a ghost)
    Cipher
    poliwag2

That's all for now.

So SPPf, talk about members that have recently become inactive, or the ghosts of the past years that made this forum great.

2. Cain Nightroad

Cain Nightroad Daydreaming

I've seen Swampy around these days, occasionally.

Archimedes - Dude, the hell? You just seem to disappear and reappear at random times. I see you post once or twice, disappear, post once or twice, and disappear again.

Koriinku - He's been gone for a while now, but he was one of the greats back when I was just starting out here at SPPf. No one seems to remember him, nowadays, though.

3. BUG

BUG insert joke so dated I don't even remember it

h0v0r isn't active much. He was cool.

4. Cain Nightroad

Cain Nightroad Daydreaming

Raikou Rider - He used to post a lot back in the day. We were in the first Legendary Club when it was still around, then moved to the Legendary Alliance when it got started. He just seemed to fade away from the forums afterward, though.

Him In the Court - He was banned quite a while ago, but was one of the best trolls Misc. has seen in years. Despite having only a thread or two, he is still remembered and respected by some of SPPf's greatest trolls.

Diamondrulez - This is a real odd one. He used to be just a normal member, until he "went insane." He just started posting really random and idiotic comments/threads, and I'm not sure if he was banned or just stopped posting, as I haven't seen him in a while.

5. The_Panda

The_Panda 恭喜發財

A lot of the members here will just grow out of S.P.P.f.: I suspect that is the case of many of the people mentioned already.

6. Hejiru

Hejiru Rev up those fryers

facetious is gone? What? :(

7. youssef20138

youssef20138 1000 Years of Pain!

I haven't seen slipknot here for a while.
    Wonder where he is. He usually posted in the polls, but can't see him anymore.

8. Blue Snover

Blue Snover Cold as ice

Some of them may have changed usernames and not said anything to anyone, but if they see this some of them may actually speak up an make themselves known.

9. Yonowaru in Chaos

Yonowaru in Chaos gaspard de la nuit

I still see scythemantis around, in GPD when noobs demand type changes.

10. Hejiru

Hejiru Rev up those fryers

Which reminds me, I've been wanting to see this "going crazy" you guys are tlking about. But his account isn't in the members list. Whatever he did must have been pretty serious to get his account deleted.

(Banned members show up on that, right?)

11. Medea

Medea Excalibur

Sweet May hasn't been around for like the last two or three months. Not just for the forums, but for Live Journal and MSN. So I'm starting to worry about her.

Wait facetious hasn't been on lately? Hadn't really noticed.

Or any other member...well besides some of my older friends from the past (i.e. Wolf Goddess). But that's just pointing out the obvious.

12. Carlisle

Carlisle BAM

I don't know what happened. Once I was surfing the Debate Forum and suddenly he posted a thread, only I guess it wasn't him, it was some hacker who was saying stuff like, "I TOOK OVER THIS GUY. WHO IS NEXT?! MAYBE YOU CHAOS EMERALD?!" and stuff like that, then a minute later the thread was gone. Maybe it was him, only him gone completely insanse.

Anyways. I miss seeing Mirai, facetious, scythemantis, DarkSpectrum, and Conquistador. :[

13. JoshYEAH

JoshYEAH ???

I very much doubt Jay is gone.

Anyway;

V Faction
    Alfonso
    Houndoom Trainer

Only people worth listing, everyone else is a Scrub.

14. Diamondrulez DID get hacked into. I could tell. Who was V Faction? I slightly remember, just not well.

I never really noticed Facet was gone. Not bothered becuase he wasn't funny anyway.

Willing to bet however, absolutely NO ONE is gonna miss me once I either a: decide to leave, since the CMRT forums has got annoying or b: all the mods take out a contract.

15. -BJ-

-BJ- Well-Known Member

He came back a bunch of times under different names related to "judges" and "courts". I even met him once on another forum, as "The-Judge". Funny stuff.

16. cbiesra

cbiesra Pedophillia? Naww.>>

I know I havn't been here that long but I noticed
    Alfonso doesn't post
    I sometimes see Black Marauder

17. Jakotsu

Jakotsu Banned

:'D I was a forgotten member but it goes to show I'm alive. Thank you everyone. Thanks for forgetting me. ^^

facetious.

oh, I've talked with Nny every now and then. o_o

18. HyenaHaze

HyenaHaze Serial Experiment

facetious??
    This is a sad day in Sppf history. Orihime is mostly lurking now as well.

19. SlipKnoT

SlipKnoT Well-Known Member

I'm here everyday, but "What Are You Listening To" is the only thread I post in nowdays. It seems there are less threads for me to laugh at and less thread makers to mock, sadly.

facetious
    Battlefranky
    Swampy
    Nnynny

20. Aggron95

Aggron95 tildes gonna tilde~

Someone using the name eszett is active on ShoddyBattle. I'm not sure if it's the eszett, I've never asked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.