• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

THE DREAM IS OVER. Swampy still sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaskedManAbsolkid

When did you know that it was him?
Did he use the name Kitty in the games? I wonder since I have a pokemon with OT Kitty.
He should have his own topic since it is talk about a dead member.

I don't really see why he should get his own topic. It would be full of older members saying it's a lie and that he'd come back soon and newer members asking who he was. It wouldn't really accomplish anything. Also, the last time he visited the forums, I'm sure he was telling people not to commit suicide.

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Matt the Drat's still here o.o
Lol @ Clammy

Manji, is that Manjoume?

Cavan_II

"Dark Lightning"

Clammyshazam (Lol at anyone who understands that)

I believe he now goes by the name "Fatal", or something like that, I don't know. (I happened to know him by his old alias 3 years ago.)

I wonder whatever became of this "Property of Kirby" guy who used to post in the forums. He was... unusual to say the least.

Wasn't he that guy who liked to taste his blood?

Suicidal bisexual who begged a chick to go out with him so many times she got her parents involved. Also, had crushes on fictional charachters. I believe he's banned now.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
I'm probably wrong, but isn't *Ryan* now Fluorescent Adolescent?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Suicidal bisexual who begged a chick to go out with him so many times she got her parents involved. Also, had crushes on fictional charachters. I believe he's banned now.

If only he had multiple personalities, then that would take the cake.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Mr.Mudkip- I think I remeber that guy, because I do remeber someone ages ago who said they kept asking some girl out over and over and wouldn't take no for an answer, he did it like 10 times.

Hmm, wonder what became of Houndoomtrainer and Ninetales?

Shiny pokemon lower

Unless someone has a similar username I seem to recall you causing trouble a few months back. Those two lines I quoted could describe you as well. So think about that before you start saying things like that.

No he shouldn't. It would most likely lead to 'speaking ill of the dead'.

Yes, right! I didn't think. But I think the moderators would patrol that tread spesically and give hard punishment to them who were respectless.
Anyway I shall not dig more around him. I should know enough!

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
Mr.Mudkip- I think I remeber that guy, because I do remeber someone ages ago who said they kept asking some girl out over and over and wouldn't take no for an answer, he did it like 10 times.

Hmm, wonder what became of Houndoomtrainer and Ninetales?

I saw him once a few months ago. He posted in the What pokemon are based on thread, so he still knows the place exists, but I guess he is just inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.