• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

THE DREAM IS OVER. Swampy still sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyPalkia

How about An00bis? (I think the name is written so.)

I know s/he has posted a lot on the anime section, but I haven't seen any messages by her/him for a while. Or aren't I just noticed?

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Most of my friends >.<

EDIT: I got an infraction, xD Well...Namely, Charmander & Cyndaquil, azul kingdra, ~Cecilia~, ~Flareon~, MysticFlames, Yoshi Dragon, deoxysmaster8000, .CRAB, Aqua's Dolphin, poke2_rookie, Jimmy P., Bashaamo, mohammedadelsabba.....Well, maybe they're not really my closest friends, but i still miss them :3

Or maybe they're posting in another sub-forums...i'm just too lazy to check 'em >.<

Last edited:

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
BattleFranky: One of the best and funniest trolls on the fourms. What happend to him? Did he find a better trolling site?
Facetious: I miss his Wepons of mass Flaming.
Kirby: She was cool. I haven't seen her in awile
Him in the Court: One of the best trolls I have ever seen. But I am thouroughly covinced somehow, that he is Diamondrulz.
woot21: A guy who made common sence funny
BCVM22: Is he still around? I just want to know. His Logic and n00b pwning was awsome beyond words
Locke Yggdrisl (Or however you spell it): Like BCVM22, I just want to know if heis still around.
Chibi Pika: Great Spriter/Drawer/Plushie maker/Comic artist , I heard she retired to fan-fic, but to lzy to check
Vimpirate Mace: Awesome dude is awesome. He post now and again so I don't know...
Matty_G33: n00b was an easy trolling targert for a young troller like me. I wish I could practice the art of trollery some more...
Harkura: S/he was supertcallafriggenawesome. Is s/he still around?

I was about to add Conquistador to my list(Super awsome member is super awsome) But We all know now that he is alive and well.

But Conquistador, Why did you forget me ;_;

Last edited:

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
I was about to add Conquistador to my list(Super awsome member is super awsome) But We all know now that he is alive and well.

What do you mean forget you! ;_;

BattleFranky: One of the best and funniest trolls on the fourms. What happend to him? Did he find a better trolling site?
Facetious: I miss his Wepons of mass Flaming.
Kirby: She was cool. I haven't seen her in awile
Him in the Court: One of the best trolls I have ever seen. But I am thouroughly covinced somehow, that he is Diamondrulz.
woot21: A guy who made common sence funny
BCVM22: Is he still around? I just want to know. His Logic and n00b pwning was awsome beyond words
Locke Yggdrisl (Or however you spell it): Like BCVM22, I just want to know if heis still around.
Chibi Pika: Great Spriter/Drawer/Plushie maker/Comic artist , I heard she retired to fan-fic, but to lzy to check
Vimpirate Mace: Awesome dude is awesome. He post now and again so I don't know...
Matty_G33: n00b was an easy trolling targert for a young troller like me. I wish I could practice the art of trollery some more...
Harkura: S/he was supertcallafriggenawesome. Is s/he still around?

I believe Haruka, Locke, and BCVM22 are all still around.

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
there are two people i havent seen in recent times

Vespilotic where the heck are you? you have like, a billion messages in your page from me.

Palamon She never visits the forums, but sticks to her profile page so she cant get infracted, out of fear of the mods.

No, I have not returned... Let me explain my French leave. I've just become uninterested in Pokemon :( I will soon even stop lurking on SPPf due to the demands of life and studies- I have to work real hard to become that dentist you know ;) Besides, SPPf isn't what it was back in the days- it's no longer a place where I enjoy. Alas, SPPf, I bid ye farewell.

HyenaHaze

Serial Experiment
Unfoutunately, due to school, a job, lack of wi-fi, and modding other forums, I'm going for good. <3 you guys.

Golde

Always Searching~
Mudkip Fantastic, I believe his name was...he was my first friend here.

Tsk, Adios, King of Bricks.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
The freaking C.B.O.T.S.

Commander Blizzard, Orion, and Tropical Spirit. God, you newblets sicken me.

I miss the crap out of Mike.

And I really miss HitmonNet.

As for whereabouts, I believe I saw Orion post not long ago (last week maybe?), but TS has been gone from SPPf for over 2 years now, and V Tsun for almosy 1.5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.