• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

THE DREAM IS OVER. Swampy still sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberneticGlion

Pokemaniac10 revived
If you're referring to the Commander Blizzard of SMF then you are talking about me--ask Fhq, he knows.
Commander Blitzkrieg hasn't been active after that one ban of his, and he prefers SMF :/
Commander Blizzard is still nowhere to be found.

If you're referring to the Commander Blizzard of SMF then you are talking about me--ask Fhq, he knows.
Commander Blitzkrieg hasn't been active after that one ban of his, and he prefers SMF :/
Commander Blizzard is still nowhere to be found.

It's not. I believe it's the actual commander blizzard.

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
Tiffany- You seriously need to be more active.

And all of the speical contributors have flew teh coop!

Facetious. Swampy, and Ackron 16, really nice member. Emily Jane.

Alzi left, for like good.

Last edited:

Nny

Yeah, about that...
Idk and idc.

So where the fuck is Nny? I miss the little bastard.

SWAMPY ;_______________________; <3333333333333

My cats broke my laptop. This windows millenium doesn't let me sign on MSN and only lets me sign on myspace whenever it feels like it.

I miss Charmander101

ChloboShoka

Writer
T-kun only made 3 posts on this forum, but she added me on MSN and we're still in contact for over a year now. She was an awesome member and she's an awesome person. Could PWN every single one of ya if she wanted to. Yeah, she's my online wifey. I do wish she would post though. XD

She just didn't feel like coming no more. She may do the odd lurking when googling yuri stuff. XD

What happened to Otaku-Dono and KBM11?

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Darkrai Dude! I know of him. Yea, he logs in every once in a while, not totally inactive. I know he made his own forum though, so he might be a bit occupied with that as well as other things in general.
He blocked any new members from joining his new forums...

Trust me, his forum is a ghost town. Only the mods post there. He can't busy. Besides, how long does it take to copy+paste something from SPPf?
Wrong he copy and pasted then added Cookie Monster.....

Here is his quote about these forums

1 Feb 09, 20:47
Mr. Joker: fine be that way........... well by then
1 Feb 09, 02:25
lugiamew1: Wow......I think there should be a guide...
31 Jan 09, 23:02
Darkrai dude: U is a RETARD[Jk] I don't use zat fo-rum anysmo'.
24 Jan 09, 21:34
Mr. Joker: I mignt not join right now
18 Jan 09, 23:38
Wormow: it's not co.nr , it's co.cc
18 Jan 09, 23:38
Wormow: can you update one board with the new link
18 Jan 09, 11:20
Darkrai dude: This has a lot of Pokémon stuff in it! It's just not ALL about Pokémon
17 Jan 09, 22:45
Paranormalist: You're only supposed to advertise Pokemon websites :\
17 Jan 09, 15:00
Darkrai dude: barf
Darkrai dude:
Darkrai dude: .
Darkrai dude: .
16 Jan 09, 21:02
Darkrai dude: Yes! Now join!
16 Jan 09, 20:31
Joker: Is this the new one?
16 Jan 09, 18:30
Darkrai dude: Click my name!
16 Jan 09, 18:29
Darkrai dude: huh?
16 Jan 09, 17:32
Joker: Hay Sorry I havnt been on! Where the heck did you go on Serebiiforums?
15 Jan 09, 19:50
Darkrai dude: Hey, Joker!
14 Jan 09, 18:34
Joker: Hello all. Sorry I havnt been on
11 Jan 09, 20:12
Darkrai dude: Once we move all our users to the bettah site, we delete the proboards
Dtart from the bottom to the start... Also you gotta remember he is only 13............ We all remember how retarded we were at that age.

I miss intergalactic platypus :(

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I just find it strange that Intergalactic Platypus bailed out as soon as Kirby accosted her for her posting in the Merchandise Thread. I don't know if I should make anything out of thatr little bit of info though.

So, some old faces in Shipping have left: ~Mist~, Uzamaki Hinata (somewhat), and Ashlyrose (sp?) are gone.

And where in the world is Water Spirit? Her shipping fic is great, and she leaves with one chapter to go. :(

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I just find it strange that Intergalactic Platypus bailed out as soon as Kirby accosted her for her posting in the Merchandise Thread. I don't know if I should make anything out of thatr little bit of info though.

So, some old faces in Shipping have left: ~Mist~, Uzamaki Hinata (somewhat), and Ashlyrose (sp?) are gone.

And where in the world is Water Spirit? Her shipping fic is great, and she leaves with one chapter to go. :(

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I havnt seen a person for a while.

I also miss Mental Harpey, IMO she was the best fusion artest here...

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I know, I thought that tred was a Vary good laugh... Does she go on last fm still?

Status
Not open for further replies.