• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

THE DREAM IS OVER. Swampy still sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
So it looks like I'm the only one here who still talks to Intergalactic Platypus then?

Chelc

I just find it strange that Intergalactic Platypus bailed out as soon as Kirby accosted her for her posting in the Merchandise Thread. I don't know if I should make anything out of thatr little bit of info though.

So, some old faces in Shipping have left: ~Mist~, Uzamaki Hinata (somewhat), and Ashlyrose (sp?) are gone.

And where in the world is Water Spirit? Her shipping fic is great, and she leaves with one chapter to go. :(

The last time I heard about her, she was really busy with college/rl stuff.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
So it looks like I'm the only one here who still talks to Intergalactic Platypus then?
So it would seem.

By the way, and I suppose this would be the best place to post this, expect a drastic decrease in my activity. Schoolwork, newspaper reporting, writing and girl situation are beginning to eat up all my free time.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Only her spirit will return, assuring us that it's Kirby's fault not our fault and to be happy with the money.

She came back after her little butthurt comment about my post that wasn't even serious for the most part. I always found it ironic how people laugh at new members when they get a sarcastic/joke comment from a mod, yet when some of the people laughing in turn get a similar joke/sarcastic comment from a mod they whine about it.

Please, take me more seriously in the future.

I just find it strange that Intergalactic Platypus bailed out as soon as Kirby accosted her for her posting in the Merchandise Thread. I don't know if I should make anything out of thatr little bit of info though.

Accost her? Hardly, I, along with several other mods (who were not misc mods so didn't feel the need to say much) were rather tired of her comments in various topics in misc about her and Sogeking. I meant no offense and was obviously being sarcastic and said it in what is a joking way for me. I felt rather bad about upsetting her until she left that little gem on my profile. To compare me asking a favor to accosting her though, that is rather excessive, don't you think?

It was not my intention at all to offend her, as mentioned before. So please, if you have anything else to say in regards to this matter, or want to repl to this message in particular, feel free to drop me a PM, but do me a favor and keep it out of this and any other topic. Thanks..

The only members I care to even mention have already been mentioned before, IE Wolf Goddess being one. However, Sputnik Spud was a member here when I first joined who was incredibly nice. She also had a friend (can't recall the name) on here who was also nice. I'm too lazy to search her username right now to see if she is still active, but if I recall correctly her account was pruned.

Sad, I miss talking to them.

Last edited:

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
BJ told me I came up on this thread. I find it amusing so I came to take a look. Srsly people. I forgot about the drama, you should too. I have a life and friends and school and a boyfriend, so what Kirby thinks of me isn't my highest priority. I'm kind of insulted people would think I take it that seriously tbh. I'm no longer on Last FM (the software got really glitchy) but I am on Facebook. If you really wanna talk to me do it there, though tbh BJ is the only person I keep in touch with

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
^^ Hija, hope you have a good life! (I mean it)

I havnt seen any Smart *** coments from JoshYEAH lately, anyone know where he went?

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I'm pretty sure it's IRL stuff, because that's what all the mods seem to leave for.

ah so he has alot to do lately, to be honest i won't miss him, a little trolling works motivating for the real stubborn spammers around but sometimes i doubt he's doing the right thing.

but anyway for which i actually came for, most of us still remember Latios i hope. at times he helped me greatly with complicating things involving computers and the like, is he still here or has he left the site for other things?

but anyway for which i actually came for, most of us still remember Latios i hope. at times he helped me greatly with complicating things involving computers and the like, is he still here or has he left the site for other things?

He deleted every single one of his posts. I think most of them got restored, though, but he hasn't posted since November and is no longer a mod.

Lucas!

Real Talk Keisha.
BJ told me I came up on this thread. I find it amusing so I came to take a look. Srsly people. I forgot about the drama, you should too. I have a life and friends and school and a boyfriend, so what Kirby thinks of me isn't my highest priority. I'm kind of insulted people would think I take it that seriously tbh. I'm no longer on Last FM (the software got really glitchy) but I am on Facebook. If you really wanna talk to me do it there, though tbh BJ is the only person I keep in touch with

Thanks D: We don't talk at all.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
BJ told me I came up on this thread. I find it amusing so I came to take a look. Srsly people. I forgot about the drama, you should too. I have a life and friends and school and a boyfriend, so what Kirby thinks of me isn't my highest priority.
Oh, good. I'm glad it wasn't some retarded internet drama. But yeah, put me in this boat as well.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
intergalactic platypus said:
If you really wanna talk to me do it there, though tbh BJ is the only person I keep in touch with

Kind of depressing that this means that I'll pretty much never ever talk to you again, then. =(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Cryptozoologist said:
He deleted every single one of his posts. I think most of them got restored, though, but he hasn't posted since November and is no longer a mod.

No, none of them are restored, at least that I've seen, so he most likely completely deleted everything. His return is probably in the likelihood category of Keith Richards no longer using substances.

Cipher said:
But yeah, put me in this boat as well.

Of course. Just when I think it's safe to love again.

No, none of them are restored, at least that I've seen, so he most likely completely deleted everything. His return is probably in the likelihood category of Keith Richards no longer using substances.

Actually, if you go to the "Forum Leaders" page, under the section "Special Contributors" you'll find a member named Latios. It says he has 2146 posts, but when you click "show all posts", it shows no matches.

0.O

Last edited:

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
I don't believe any of them are restored despite what it says. If they had been we'd have been able to get the rule topics (the ones he made) he deleted back much easier.

Oh, good. I'm glad it wasn't some retarded internet drama. But yeah, put me in this boat as well.

[IMG200]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:-hw8nyFj-EQepM:http://18.media.tumblr.com/7gSB5gka1jot138csI7pEW2Fo1_500.jpg[/IMG200]
I want to be on that boat, minus weekends and holidays, so I might be less active, if anyone cares.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
I know one
Vavavoom Why did you leave us you were a great friend to know please come back one day!

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Now that this has been bumped, I think I can post my 2 cents.

What has happend to GrizzlyB, intergalatic platypus and otaku-dono? They seemed to of vanised in thin air.

Status
Not open for further replies.