1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

THE DREAM IS OVER. Swampy still sucked.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Ethan, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S31R31

S31R31 The 90's

I've seen GrizzlyB made some post in the debate section recently. I think I saw otaku-dono made some posts three days ago. But yeah intergalactic platypus seems to be rare these days.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  2. ~Spacial_Rendation~

~Spacial_Rendation~ De Ibwis Twigga!

Mabye platy was shattered after Sogeking left her to raise her own hellspawn and refused to come here ever agian.

3. S31R31

S31R31 The 90's

Not sure, but she made a post on page 65.

4. Does anyone know why Larry left?
    He said he'd be back some day. I actually doubt it.

5. Peter Quill

Peter Quill star-lord

not going to happen, the trolling got to the better of him.

GrizzlyB is still around, just doesn't post as often in misc.

otaku-dono went to Universisty, much to my dismay.

IP got a social life.

6. VEEK-STFU

VEEK-STFU Asereje ja de je

what about me?

who am i kidding no one knows me in the forum lol

7. Crystal Clair

Crystal Clair Well-Known Member

If you're that desperate, I have her msn. She comes on every freggin day. So you still have that.

8. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

i'm not sure, he was kind of a postcount +1 freak and often posted one liner style from what i noticed about him on the forums

i have the feeling that has something to with it if it isn't his personal life who causes this.

9. Shiny pokemon lower

Shiny pokemon lower Well-Known Member

What did you mean with that at the last line? (Yes, I'm back)

So Sogeking has left the the Forum after I left for a break? He often used to quote me in the manga forums.

10. Sapphiredragon929

Sapphiredragon929 A r t i f i c e.

Sogeking leaving? An Elephant/ Penguin hybrid would soon fall from the sky.

11. Atari

Atari Did it on 'em

Why do you people consistently rave on about the exact same members? Last time I've seen about everyone mentioned in this page was honestly not too long ago (except for Vava). Seriously, why is it when a certain few people leave the forums for more than a freaking week, everyone in miscellaneous goes berserk? Most of the people who post in this thread with explanations of where everyone has disappeared to seem to know either bit too much about others' personal lives, or never seem to stop giving the exact same damn speech about it over and over again.

12. Desert_Rose

Desert_Rose Amour toujours gagne

I've been inactive for almost 2 years, but I'm back. And I'm too lazy to read almost 70 pages to find out if anyone mentioned me... I'll just pretend that I was and be happy that way. ^.^ For some of the really old members like me, you may have known me as Silver_Cat in the past..

I miss:
    Swampy
    Altair (originally known as BlueStar13)
    Sakura (she probably changed her name at some point. Her friends knew her as Bri.)
    Vesper or something like that. I can't really remember his name now. He went through a lot name changes. Friends knew him as Chris..
    Nny. I still see on messenger occasionally, but very rarely..

13. Andywoo

Andywoo Banned

What Moogly said, except Dion actually is on quite frequently spamming up the music thread. I've been having a chat to him over the last few days.

14. Like a lot of people, I miss Vavavoom. She always brightened up my day on the Anime Spoilers forum, LOLing about how people couldn't spell my username, among other things. Good times.

15. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

who is everybody in the misc if i may ask?
    you seem to be a bit overreacting.

16. Atari

Atari Did it on 'em

Sorry to break it to you, just like everyone discovered about six months ago, Vavavoom is male. Additionally, why can't anyone get over the fact he has left/gone/old news/never coming back?

I was exaggerating, it's just this thread deems far too repetitive. Like, if someone popular leaves the forums for a few days without posting, it seems like many people flock here to receive the same answer over and over again. Eh, nevermind. I'm starting to rant.

17. JakeSteel

JakeSteel Has Not Changed.

Holy crap bump...

INb4 PROFESCO.

Or... another mod.

18. GrizzlyB

GrizzlyB Confused and Dazed

Seriously, though, people do need to stop asking about the regular misc.ers who might possibly have lives and thusly can't be your little ray of sunshine every fricking day of the week. I know it's a hard concept for those of you who irreverently yet insistently worship them, but for the sake of everyone else, please try. Also, learn that Vavavoom is a boy. A very strange one, I might add. Who is gone forever, with any luck.

That being said, where in the name of Sam Hill is Hero? He's not been on in over two months, and I'm worried sick. On a similar note, what about Hakajin? I think she's been gone about the same amount of time. I was also going to ask about Kate, but she read my mind and started posting again yesterday. And Harkett, anyone?

Holy shit not bump...

INb4 nextposter

(and why is it that people always think it's Profesco who's going to close threads?)

19. Mr. Joker

Mr. Joker keep calm & carry on

I think he is gone, although he had one kick *** signature... he might come back for the new user ranks.

20. TSL

TSL Mischievous.

Way back in the '04-'05 era there was a member "Celebi94" who was a pretty nice and reasonable person to talk to, it's a bummer he vanished out of nowhere. He wasn't really a big poster but PM'ed a lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.