1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

THE DREAM IS OVER. Swampy still sucked.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Ethan, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since you said it was in the 04-05 era, I believe you've answered your own question here.

2. TSL

TSL Mischievous.

True, but I'm still around :p

3. dannydstk

dannydstk Well-Known Member

lol does anyone remember someone named raneman lol cus thats me i used to run that league called the mafia i stopped playing pokes about a year ago and shut down our site and everything lolz they were ****** does anyone remember me lol

4. Anyone remembers cradle of filth rock?
    He was a horrible pseudo-troll, and and immense fountain of stupidness.

5. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

Hm, I've been thinking of those two a lot lately, as well. Hakajin, if I recall, was having some difficulty getting back into college, or something along those lines. I suppose she might have had some important business to take care of that took her mind off of SPPf. And Harkett had a demanding job, I believe. Gosh, I don't remember a whole lot of specifics. It'd be nice to see the both of them again, though. =/

They all want me cuz I'm awesome. u_u

6. facetious

facetious machtverfilzung

This thread is a gold mine for postcount++. You haven't realised that yet?

I told some dolt of a moderator to close this thread six months ago and, SHOCK HORROR, it's still open. Unsurprisingly, the terrible conditions haven't changed at all, if not worsened.

SPPf is a total piss-up now anyway.

7. JoshYEAH

JoshYEAH ???

It's hope - they're less likely to receive a snarky comment if it's Profesco. Trufact.

Anyway it's good to see you again Jay, I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away from ye olde Sppf for too long.

I remember a little while back I brought forth the notion of closing the thread and was met with a backlash of "it'll be fine" and all the rest of it by members and moderators alike, but Jay is indeed right in this notion so sorry guys but... man I am so sorry - it looks like you're going to have to actually post meaningful tripe if you want to up that postcount of yours. Nobody gives a rats about most of the people mentioned here anyway, it's just like "OH YEAH remember that guy yeah he sucked lol" and such. Things like that do not a good thread make.

Overdue closure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.