• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

THE DREAM IS OVER. Swampy still sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
I haven't seen Reagen(sp?) recently. I wonder if he got banned for replying to spam like Josh said he would.

I second this. Reagan seemed to just fade away after Josh gave him those 15 minutes of fame. Maybe the humility just got the best of him?

I fear Archimedes and Freya have fallen victim to the Misc. Strangler, whom I suspect is either GrizzlyB or Profesco.

It has to be Profesco, who is too nice to kill off anyone (no offense, Profesco). Archimedes has made a comeback in the "Batman 3 Villians" thread, so either the strangler didn't kill him, or he just disappeared.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Anybody remember Lord Sesshomaru? He was a nice, but he hit a huge wave of depression because his spriting was being overshadowed.

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!

Mod

Banned
I miss Coronis guys...

Yeah I know I am a newb but I 've been around the forums for about three years, I know almost everyone.

Profesco

gone gently
I fear Archimedes and Freya have fallen victim to the Misc. Strangler, whom I suspect is either GrizzlyB or Profesco.

What in the world makes GrizzlyB a suspect?

It has to be Profesco, who is too nice to kill off anyone (no offense, Profesco). Archimedes has made a comeback in the "Batman 3 Villians" thread, so either the strangler didn't kill him, or he just disappeared.

None taken, Cain. ^_^

Yeah, I couldn't take a life. I could destroy one, but not end one.

Anyway, yes, I haven't seen Freya active lately. We formed a decent friendship a while ago, then all of a sudden *poof* and no more Freya. I sure I hope my apparently murderous alterego didn't actually do anything with him. =/

Thank god I'm not a Misc. regular. I don't want to be tied to a chair, fed McDonalds' Big Macs and forced to watch reruns of the 5th series of Doctor Who.

Anyone got a link to GrizzlyB's blog?

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
I miss Coronis guys...

Yeah I know I am a newb but I 've been around the forums for about three years, I know almost everyone.

I think Coronis went off to college, or something of the like. Can anyone correct me here?

And holy crap, I'm a Misc regular. Seeing as GrizzlyB is twins (or paired with, I forget) with Hero, I guess I'm screwed. I'd love to see the blog, though.

Cyan

Mortal
His blog, where he describes in great detail how the misc. regulars will die. Babylon's is quite entertaining. Mine's just creepy.

Post a link. We need to see this.

When I lurked, I actually found Freya quite entertaining (The wedding is what made me join later).

What became of him/her/it/them?

Ethan

Banned
I think Coronis went off to college, or something of the like. Can anyone correct me here?

And holy crap, I'm a Misc regular. Seeing as GrizzlyB is twins (or paired with, I forget) with Hero, I guess I'm screwed. I'd love to see the blog, though.

Coronis left for medical school.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I wonder where Shirota went. She hasn't been on for a while unless she can't go on at college.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
shane-san
i fist saw him in the newbie section while he introduced himself and that he makes manga and i recolored some of his pages but lately i havn't seen him.

i heard from him a while ago that he has a rough time with his inspirastion but after that i never heard from him again.

indigestible_wad

Well this is depressing. I'm not mentioned once. Maybe I'm not on enough to be forgotten.

Well this place takes me back. You guys are mentioning people that I totally forgot about. It takes me back to a place when people were cool and other stuff. I don't think I saw Krekitten though. That was a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.