• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

THE DREAM IS OVER. Swampy still sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the same Vavavoom who asks me to rate her pixel ribbons and then puts them in her signature? According to the first quote, I think so because she (yes, it's a chick) is pretty cautious with her art but then again doing pixel art like that where there is no cheating involved (mirroring, beizer) is worthy of being protected to that extent. She is a fine pixel artist and you all should be aware of that.

Pedophilia?! WTF! O_O

A member who I haven't seen on this site in years would be the great ol Phantom_Bugsy aka Oos or whatever she went by. ;_; I miss her to this day. She would've gone wild over Kouhei.

I remember ANAL too, never went there but saw it in a sig a lot. Wonder what my status was here during that era; Crystal Clair or lurker after my first try here bombed.
He, he. Vavavoom was a he.

And Phantom Bugsy? Doesn't s/he drop in every once in a while? I remember that user. ;_;

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Hahahaha I miss our attention seekers. Remember Mewskitty and Hyper Chibi Absol?

Mewskitty actually killed himself. This time I remember there being news reports about it.

Yeah.

Shiny pokemon lower

Well, the disappeared members probably either loose the interest for pokemon with the time or they disappear because of the strix rule system here? Some members who suddently left without warning mabye have died in a kind of accident?

I know that Shiny pokemon lover mabye can be gone forever since a virus deleted his user account. At last his password doesn't work. I am the same person Btw.

Yeah. He made a video on Youtube about his time on SPPF before leaving.

Not that I'm the one to speak about inactivity, but where in the world is Icosahedron? And Tyler/SlipKnot, I hope you're still here. D:

Last edited:

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Not that I'm the one to speak about inactivity, but where in the world is Icosahedron? And Tyler/SlipKnot, I hope you're still here. D:

He's still around, on MSN every day. I'm also pretty sure he's around BlueMyuu so yeah.

Brettt

satirist
Lord Sunday is on Smogon

I didn't even know he was ever here, but yeah, I see him a ton at smogon.

I see Tyler here alot, but Icosahedron hasn't been active in forever. Basically, what little internet he had was taken away, I still get to talk to him from time to time though.

Last edited:

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Icosahedron's been around a bit, just not posting.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I don't know when he stated that but I've been hearing it for the last few days and he's posted since then. So either he's staying or he's leaving gradually.

maybe the mods should remove fatecious's account to demoralize him a bit further, nobody cares about a bigmouth newbie should he
make another account so it will take him alot of time to get his negative name back plus if he's less here then that means he's getting bored so now would make a nice oppertunity.

a troll is a troll so no exceptions>: ))

Last edited:

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
maybe the mods should remove fatecious's account to demoralize him a bit further, nobody cares about a bigmouth newbie should he
make another account so it will take him alot of time to get his negative name back plus if he's less here then that means he's getting bored so now would make a nice oppertunity.

You think deleting his account will demoralize him? I doubt it.

Shiny pokemon lower

Mewskitty actually killed himself. This time I remember there being news reports about it.

Yeah.

When did you know that it was him?
Did he use the name Kitty in the games? I wonder since I have a pokemon with OT Kitty.
He should have his own topic since it is talk about a dead member.

nobody cares about a bigmouth newbie
Unless someone has a similar username I seem to recall you causing trouble a few months back. Those two lines I quoted could describe you as well. So think about that before you start saying things like that.

When did you know that it was him?
Did he use the name Kitty in the games? I wonder since I have a pokemon with OT Kitty.
He should have his own topic since it is talk about a dead member.
No he shouldn't. It would most likely lead to 'speaking ill of the dead'.

Status
Not open for further replies.