• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dream Team

PKMNseb

612.png

Ononokusu @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
Nature: Adamant

- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

503.png

Daikenki @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Adamant

- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Megahorn
- Waterfall

560.png

Zuruzukin @ Leftovers
Ability: Shed Skin
Nature: Careful

- Bulk Up
- Brick Break
- Crunch
- Rest

549.png

Doredia @ Leftovers
Ability: Own Tempo
Nature: Timid

- Sleep Powder
- Butterfly Dance
- Leech Seed
- Petal Dance

157.png

Typhlosion @ Leftovers
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Modest

- Flamethrower
- Earthquake
- Eruption
- Focus Blast

579.png

Rankurusu @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Nature: Modest

- Psycho Shock
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Thunder Wave

Last edited:

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
Why dont you have outrage on ononokusu it is stabbed for god's sake replace rock slide already i was so dissapointed when i saw its set

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
Dragon Claw with Outrage is redundant on Ononkosu. I'd argue that Outrage is overkill ingame, so replace Outrage with Rock Slide or Brick Break; chances are you won't use either, but Outrage is mostly for competitive battles and Choice Band sets.

Substitute>Waterfall and Life Orb>Leftovers on Daikenki for some resemblence to the Agility/Petaya Berry Empoleon.

Drain Punch is much better than Brick Break since it heals now, doubly so on set-up pogeys. Rest>Toxic and Amnesia is an option over Crunch.

HP {Fire/Ice/Electric/Ground/Rock} is better than Leech Seed on Doredia for anything that resists Petal Dance, and even then I'd say Giga Drain to heal yourself and not be locked into a move with horrible coverage.

Typhlosion's niche lies in Choice Scarfed Eruptions; other set options include Earthquake, Wild Charge, HP {Ice/Grass}, and Will-O-Wisp.

PKMNseb

Dragon Claw with Outrage is redundant on Ononkosu. I'd argue that Outrage is overkill ingame, so replace Outrage with Rock Slide or Brick Break; chances are you won't use either, but Outrage is mostly for competitive battles and Choice Band sets.

That's what I had for Ono before. Think I'll stick with it, You're right Outrage is redundant seeing how Dragon Claw is the primary STAB. Back to Rock Slide.

Substitute>Waterfall and Life Orb>Leftovers on Daikenki for some resemblence to the Agility/Petaya Berry Empoleon

I'm not sure how I feel about the Substitute > Waterfall... It's an amazing STAB.

Drain Punch is much better than Brick Break since it heals now, doubly so on set-up pogeys. Rest>Toxic and Amnesia is an option over Crunch.

I prefer Brick Break over Drain Punch, mainly because I can't be bothered with egg moves. Rest is a great option over Toxic actually, will substitute it for that. Crunch is needed.

HP {Fire/Ice/Electric/Ground/Rock} is better than Leech Seed on Doredia for anything that resists Petal Dance, and even then I'd say Giga Drain to heal yourself and not be locked into a move with horrible coverage.

Leech Seed and Petal Dance won't be changed. That's basically why I got the ability Own Tempo for her.

Typhlosion's niche lies in Choice Scarfed Eruptions; other set options include Earthquake, Wild Charge, HP {Ice/Grass}, and Will-O-Wisp.

I'm still not 100% sold on Typhlosion, might actually find a 5th gen which is better then him. Looking over at Ulgamoth for that.

Thanks a lot for all the advice!

[GS]

Staring at my phone
Ulgamoth moveset copypasta GO!

• Ulgamoth @ Leftovers
• Flame Body / Swarm
• Modest Nature
• 144 HP / 252 SpAtk / 112 Spe
- Fire Dance
- Butterfly Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Ground]

The EVs allow you to outspeed a Base-130 at +1. From +1, you either have the choice to keep on using Butterfly Dance if you have Flamethrower on your moveset, or attack straight away, using the SpAtk gain from Fire Dance to aid your sweep, although be aware that you will lose out on the Spe increase (not that you will really need it that much at all after +1) and the SpDef increase, along with dropping 15 Base Power. Bug Buzz is for straightforward STAB while Hidden Power [Water] helps you in covering your horrible Rock weakness. If this is not viable then Substitute will help give you a much easier setup, and is better used with Flamethrower than FireDance imo as you can afford to spend some more turns Dancing rather than attacking while you're behind a Sub.

© TheBlueRabbit, 2010