• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dream World Swap Stop

TheDarkDragons

Mega Blastoise
Okay, so I'm still a bit behind on the times, calling it Dream World and all. But yeah, Hidden Abilities, Dream World Abilities, Special Abilities I Didn't Even Know Existed Until Right Now Abilities, whatever you want to call them, that's what's here.

Now, before we get down to business, there's some other business I have to take care of first. First off, rules. All SPPf Rules and Trade Forum Rules apply, no spamming, no flaming, no hacks, all that good stuff. Next up - I will not be IV Breeding. Sorry guys, but I don't do that, and there's tons of places that do, so if that's what you're looking for, go forth into the myriad of IV Breeding Trade Shops.

Alright, now to the other business. So the whole idea of what I'm doing here is a simple swapping of Hidden Ability Pokémon. Besides the obvious exclusions, all Pokémon I provide within the shop will be female, unless you want a male. Unless otherwise requested, they will simply come within the standard Pokéball, OR, should I need to breed the Pokémon to get you what you want, it will most likely be in a Luxury Ball. (Again, unless otherwise requested.)

Now, the Pokémon I'm looking for must have their Hidden Abilities, be female, and are caught in a Luxury Ball. (Besides the genderless and male only exceptions) Anything that does not fall within this category can be negotiated.

So, there are different values of trading here, but it's not as complicated as you might think. Friend Safari Pokémon, Horde Pokémon, and Friend Safaris.

Friend Safari Pokémon are the most basic - a simple one-for-one trade of the two Pokémon in question.

For Pokémon found only within a Horde, if you can get a Female one, with the Hidden Ability, and in a Luxury Ball, I will offer two Friend Safari Pokémon or one Horde Pokémon.

Now, here we have something different - Friend Safaris themselves. If you can offer me a Friend Safari that contains one or more of the Pokémon on my list of wants, I will give you Friend Safari Pokémon equal to one plus the number of list Pokémon within your safari. Horde Pokémon will also be one-for-one, meaning if you have one Pokémon in your Friend Safari that's on my list, I'll offer one Horde Pokémon.

Please keep in mind that this ONLY applies to Safaris with things on my wants list. If they are not, and you are simply looking for Pokémon in my Safari, that is not for this shop, VM/PM me. Additionally, if you are interested in something from my Safari, but you have a Pokémon that I'm looking for, that's something we can discuss, again, over VM/PM.

;274;:624:;342;:551:;302;Inkay
Floette (Orange, White)
;067;;236;
;317;;452;
:600::530:

Lightning Rod Plusle
Volt Absorb Minun
Gluttony Gulpin
Intimidate Scraggy
Swift Swim Psyduck
Infiltrator Hoppip
Leaf Guard Roselia
Scrappy Tailow
Rain Dish Wingull
Toxic Boost Zangoose
Unnerve Houndour
Hustle Nidoran♀
Reckless Starly
Keen Eye Stunky
Sheer Force Tauros
Sap Sipper Miltank
Unnerve Ekans
Gluttony Bellsprout
Keen Eye Skorupi
Prankster Murkrow
Regenerator Foongus
Magician Klefki
Sand Veil Geodude
White Smoke Heatmor
Immunity Gligar
Rattled Sudowoodo
Steadfast Scyther
Cloud Nine Swablu
Technician Mime Jr.
Sturdy Carbink
Hydration Smoochum
Weak Armor Vanillite
Rattled Cubchoo
Heavy Metal Aron
Cloud Nine Lickitung
Graveler, Sand Veil
Regenerator Slowpoke

After transfer opens up in December, I'll add things to this list.

Aipom
Dunsparce
Teddiursa
Kecleon
Audino
Minccino
Chansey
Butterfree
Combee
Beautifly
Volbeat
Venomoth
Venonat
Sneasel
Liepard
Gabite
Dragonair
Shelgon
Sliggoo
Pachirisu
Emolga
Pikachu
Electabuzz
Helioptile
Manetric
Luxio
Togepi
Kirlia
Jigglypuff
Mawile
Floette - Red, Blue
Mankey
Meditite
Mienfoo
Throh
Sawk
Breloom
Hariyama
Riolu
Growlithe
Ponyta
Magmar
Pansear
Charmeleon
Slugma
Larvesta
Pyroar
Ninetales
Braixen
Fletchinder
Pidgey
Doduo
Hoothoot
Woobat
Rufflet
Lampent
Phantump
Pumkaboo
Dusclops
Drifblim
Oddish
Pansage
Swadloon
Petilil
Sawsbuck
Maractus
Quiladin
Gogoat
Wooper
Trapinch
Marowak
Nincada
Palpitoad
Diggersby
Delibird
Sneasel
Bergmite
Dewgong
Piloswine
Seviper
Whirlpede
Abra
Grumpig
Munna
Sigilyph
Espurr
Girafarig
Gothorita
Nosepass
Boldore
Dwebble
Magcargo
Pupitar
Rhydon
Shuckle
Barbaracle
Forretress
Bronzong
Krabby
Bibarel
Panpour
Wartortle
Gyarados
Quagsire
Poliwhirl
Azumaril
Frogadier
Paras
Ledyba
Masquerain
Pinsir
Vivillion
Mightyena
Cacturne
Absol
Fraxure
Dragonair
Druddigon
Noibat
Electrode
Zebstrika
Stunfisk
Galvantula
Dedenne
Pancham
Pidgey
Swanna
Tropius
Woobat
Rufflet
Shuppet
Phantump
Drifblim
Spiritomb
Sunkern
Tangela
Ivysaur
Sandshrew
Camerupt
Camerupt
Gastrodon
Wobbuffet
Cascoon
Muk
Abra
Xatu
Magneton
Klefki
Metang
Panpour
Gyarados
Poliwhirl
Eevee
Snubbull
Clefairy
Spritzee
Swirlix
Golurk
Spheal
Snover
Beartic
Lapras
Snorunt
Onix
Octillery
Floatzel
Kakuna
Ariados
Toxicroak
Corsola
Duosion
Phanphy
Drowzee
Spearow
Tranquil
Hawlucha
Cloyster
Garbordor
Ditto
Heracross

Plus Mareep
Compound Eyes Yanma
Harvest Exeggcute
Rattled Whismur
Infiltrator Zubat
Truant Durant
Contrary Spinda

I'll add things to this list after Transfer opens up in December.

If you want something, just use this form.
I'm <Username> and I'd like to swap a <Ability> <Pokémon> for your <Ability> <Pokémon>. I want it in a <Pokéball>, it's nature to be <Nature>, and it to be <Male/Female>.

Last edited:

TheDarkDragons

Mega Blastoise
Since I'm running low on Friend Space, If I can be offered a Machoke AND Tyrogue Safari, a Lillipup, Loudred, AND Smeargle Safari, or a Nuzleaf OR Pawinard, Crawdaunt OR Sandile, AND Sableye OR Inkay Safari, I will be doubling my offer AND giving you two for one on your next trade.

Last edited:

Rhianne

IV Breeder
I have a Friend Safari with Phanpy, I'd like a HA Pupitar (or in practise Larvitar, since you can't tell for Pupitars). Ideally female in luxury ball.

If I'm reading correctly and get a second pick, could that be Dusclops (female, luxury ball).

If you're interested, my friend code is 2766-9182-6176, trainer name is Grace and 3DS Mii name is Rhianne. I'll add you and be online later today (around 7pm GMT).

TheDarkDragons

Mega Blastoise
I have a Friend Safari with Phanpy, I'd like a HA Pupitar (or in practise Larvitar, since you can't tell for Pupitars). Ideally female in luxury ball.

If I'm reading correctly and get a second pick, could that be Dusclops (female, luxury ball).

If you're interested, my friend code is 2766-9182-6176, trainer name is Grace and 3DS Mii name is Rhianne. I'll add you and be online later today (around 7pm GMT).
Yep, that's right, you'll get a second pick. I'll round up your Pokémon as soon as I can and PM you when I have them, thanks!

Last edited:

dante0

Hello! I'm not really too fussy but if I'm being offered something I do have my eyes on an Ivysaur and a Dragonair. I'm breeding larvitars atm and since they are cluttering me you'll probably be getting them in a trade, but fear not for they know 'curse' 'stealth rock' 'dragon dance' and 'pursuit'.

TheDarkDragons

Mega Blastoise
Hello! I'm not really too fussy but if I'm being offered something I do have my eyes on an Ivysaur and a Dragonair. I'm breeding larvitars atm and since they are cluttering me you'll probably be getting them in a trade, but fear not for they know 'curse' 'stealth rock' 'dragon dance' and 'pursuit'.

Is that all you want? I'll get those ready as soon as possible.

dante0

Thanks very much, good luck with the rest of your HA's!

Rhianne

IV Breeder
I have a female truant Durant in a luxury ball, I'd like a female infiltrator zubat in a luxury ball.

As before, my friend code is 2766-9182-6176 and trainer name is Grace.

TheDarkDragons

Mega Blastoise
I have a female truant Durant in a luxury ball, I'd like a female infiltrator zubat in a luxury ball.

As before, my friend code is 2766-9182-6176 and trainer name is Grace.
Alright, I can get that to you as soon as I see you online!

TheDarkDragons

Mega Blastoise
Got an excess of Female Infiltrator Zubat lying around, so I figured I'd give them out for the rest of the holiday season, if anyone wants one.

TheDarkDragons

Mega Blastoise
Stressing the importance of finding a Pawinard, Sandile, AND Sableye Safari, a Combee AND Volbeat Safari, and a ORANGE or WHITE Floette Safari. I will be doubling my offer AND giving you two for one on your next trade, since these are the last I need.

brosufmartin

I'm brosufmartin and I'd like to swap an infiltrator litwick for your swift swim poliwag. Nothing else matters besides the ability. Let me know, thanks!

TheDarkDragons

Mega Blastoise
Now offering PokéBank exclusive HA's.