• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Drifting Snorunt (584)

Genome

pro-SHARK WEEK
Froslass: Come with me if you'RE TOO STUPID TO DRESS APPROPRIATELY FOR THE SNOW.

If I wanted some dank nugs on this show, I would catch me a ghost. Good thing Ash and the gang ended up with pants this time.

Hey, if you can't trust the devil, who can you trust?

Great work today guys! We just rationalized holding others hostage!

An Ash-Rocket seize fire. Next, Brock solves the Middle East Crisis!

Careful. If you damage the Snorunt, the mother might not take it back.

Wait a minute...the cheap cop-out 'evil' COTD already? You're not due 'till the last 5 minutes!

Always quick to blame the poachers huh? This is why I don't hang out with trainers!

Behold my LICENSE TO POACH (expired).

All Glalie does is Hyper Beam or Protect->Gyro Ball. SOMEONE FIGURE IT OUT! This crap battle's way into overtime!

Now Team Rocket, just because you can help Ash, doesn't mean you should. See what Brock and Dawn are doing to help Ash? That's right, nothing. You could do with a little of that.

It really had to come to the point that Froslass abandoned its captives out of concern for you guys. Really (and it didn't even showcase a new attack).

Now you had to ruin Wish Upon a Star for me!

3/10 Kill the writers, burn the tape, never speak of this episode again. I like snow, but I hate garbage.

Commander L. Halsti

Toxin Squad Cmdr.
Okay episode, but TR were too much benevolent here. Instead of trying to get something to melt Froslass with and swipe the Snorunt under everybody's nose, they play good guys. Sad.

Manaphyfan12

Manaphy Lover
S**kers, BONSAI, and PMD Trip Traps?

Meowth said a bad word in the episode. He called the Twerps "s**kers"!
How would they let that by in a children's cartoon?
Also, what did Team Rocket say before they slipped on the snow? I think it was "BONSAI!" meaning "Good Luck!" And...

I think there was a mention of Trip Traps in the episode at the end, they tripped on snow! I think there was a trip trap underfoot!

Or was it something else?
Answer the BONSAI question and the snow tripping question, please.

Also, post your reaction to Meowth saying "s**kers".

Meowth said a bad word in the episode. He called the Twerps "s**kers"!
How would they let that by in a children's cartoon?
Also, what did Team Rocket say before they slipped on the snow? I think it was "BONSAI!" meaning "Good Luck!" And...

I think there was a mention of Trip Traps in the episode at the end, they tripped on snow! I think there was a trip trap underfoot!

Or was it something else?
Answer the BONSAI question and the snow tripping question, please.

Also, post your reaction to Meowth saying "s**kers".

You've never seen Ed, Edd, and Eddy, have you? "Sucker" is a word that con-artists use to describe people who have successfully fallen for some kind of scam. It is used in almost every episode of Ed, Edd, and Eddy (which is even more childish than Pokemon) as well as some episodes of Spongebob and numerous other kid shows that I can't remember off-handedly.
Sucker is also a word for a lollypop, depending on context.

I sometimes wonder if Ash even remembers he has a Glalie. The fact that he's used his pokedex on pokemon he's already seen speaks volumes about his memory.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It had so much more potential if Froslass had been more wicked.

I liked how the whole Snorunt evolutionary family appeared in this one and how there was a new bad guy aside from Team Rocket.

Overall, 5/10

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great episode. i loved to see Glalie again.

the battle vs Chimchar was one of my favorites, too bad it isn't over. 9/10

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This episode reminded me just how much I miss Ash's snorunt. It was absolutely adorable, and they had to ruin everything by evolving it not even a season after he caught it. The poor darling was just doomed to be left behind at Professor Oak's. :( They should have NEVER evolved it.

As for this episode, I thought it was pretty good. At least it's one episode where Team Rocket and Team Twerp get to cooperate with each other without fighting, the kind of rare episode I enjoy. And that snorunt was adorable. :)

Froslass is what made the episode for me. It was nice to see such a beautiful Pokemon.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Nice to see the whole ice family

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Soul- I am pretty sure it was Dawn who had pointed the dex at Glalie not to mention Snorunt, although it would have been nice for Ash to mention his own

I didn't think it was a bad episode, I liked it really, Froslass was interesting (Shame it didn't completely follow the urban legend that Froslass is based on) and nice to see TR and Ash.co working together for like 20mins (Although it was only a couple of episodes they were helping them to fight Team Galatic

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see a Frosslass for the 1st time. I like Frosslass a lot better than Glalie. It was interesting how Frosslass kidnapped Meowth and Piplup to force the gang and TR to find her child Snorunt. Frosslass is 1 strong Pokemon. It was odd to see Chimchar using dig on a snow field.

30/100

Littlemyuu

Cool episode ~! Frosslass is my favorite Ice Pokemon ^^ it was kinda cool how she kidnapped Meowth and Piplup just to get her child back..glad they did help Froslass

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I adored the snowy forest setting here and seeing Froslass act like a true yuki-onna was great. I also cackled at Piplup and Meowth being frozen from the neck down in a block of ice and held hostage by Froslass. I saw red when that ratchet poacher took Snorunt, but I was glad that everything worked out. And haha @ TR being stuck in a big snowball.

JudySpell

Banned
Froslass keeping Piplup hostage was funny. If only she had kept him forever. I wish the Glalie here had been Ash's instead though. 7/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked how Froslass made an illusion of a warm cottage and how she encased Meowth and Piplup in ice. Chimchar got some screentime, which was nice. I also liked when Team Rocket rolled away in a snowball.