• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dual Pokemon face-off

• Thread starter crobatconey/leafeon lunatic
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
^ditto
ten char

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Salamence, Tyranitar and Dragonite.

Quagsire: 0
Houndoom: 1
Salamence: 4
Dragonite: 1
Tyranitar: 4
Crobat: 2

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Crobat, Dragonite and Houndoom.

Houndoom: 2
Dragonite: 2
Crobat: 4

Crobat to end this

Houndoom: 2
Dragonite: 2
Crobat: 5
Quagsire, Houndoom, and Dragonite is eliminated.

New round comming soon stay tuned!

This is a important note:

I have decided that this thread is not succesful anymore. So, I will let it die. Once it gets closed, I will make a new thread so it could gain more popularity perhaps. Besides it could be more orginized. If you dissagree with me, please post here. If I get enough posts I will continue.

;466; EA ;466;

I think reorganization is a necessity. You could probably get a mod to do it if you're impatient. If the Face-off is polished up, and rebooted, it would probably be more popular. The better managed a Face-Off is, the more people it tends to attract.

Pure

back.
Don't let it die.

PM Psi and tell him to delete (or close) this thread, and remake it. I did that with the Sugimori face-off, and it worked out better.

I want to wait a bit. So, I could have time off my face-offs and the work. I like voting in others. But after two weeks, psi will close it and I'll start again. I will continue where I left off from this round. But I will requiring two new co-owners.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I'll be co - owner again (if you considered me one, if not I'll be another tallyist)

I'll help you with organization, and would love to be a tallyist, but co-owner entails too much responsibility, and I'm not very good at actually running the face-off. The important thing is the first post in the thread. You must establish a format by which you can add to it, and you ought to keep records for each and every round.

Status
Not open for further replies.