• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Duel League

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfessorN

Veteran Trainer
Really sorry guys but I will be inactive and unable to do anything till sunday because the place we are holidaying doesnt have wi-fi but my dad said it did so I thought I would be on this week! I have managed to find a wi-fi hotspot in the nearest town to post this! Sorry about that and good luck with the wars and stuff and I am stocking up on items for you guys! xD

If one of the GLs could test remorph that would be great! =)

Have fun and ill be back saturday night/sunday! =)

shadow130690

TSS Member
we need more wifi gym leader

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
I am going to be away for months on end. If I made it, you will need a sub.

Ditto123

~Word~
Back!!!!!! But this is dead

ProfessorN

Veteran Trainer
Yes it is! :( i may close it soon.
I will be away a lot anyway....

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
oh but this has 300+ posts :( haqve you seen other leagues. give this a couple weeks and it will be one of the most active.

ProfessorN

Veteran Trainer
Ok well i shall try to revive it.

ProfessorN

Veteran Trainer
OK guys! We need more challengers and more GL's / E4! If you have already submitted an application that I have missed please tell me again, and I wi get onto it! We need this league to be more active!!!

ProfessorN

Veteran Trainer
Have you battled me? Aso do you want to try out for a GL spot?

ProfessorN

Veteran Trainer
okay, did i add my badge to your challenger sheet?
and yes you can use any 2 types that are not already used! :)

ProfessorN

Veteran Trainer
Hi Guys, I have a new idea for a league and since this has kinda died and I cant run 2 leagues I think ill close this one down! Gl's and E4 from this league will have priority to pick spots in the next league! :)

Ditto123

~Word~
He PMed me saying it was based on Johto

KingOmega

BOO!! hehehe...
N, what's the idea you have for the new league?

Status
Not open for further replies.