• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dunsparce Deception! (193)

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Why would he actually want one :p Especially since it's so generic there. Oh well. People are weird.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I think Dunsparce is weird, what a waste of an episode.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
This was an ok episode if you ask me. Dunsparce is great! <3
It was an episode I wouldn't mind watching 3 or even 4 times in a row.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I don't really like Dunsparce much. If I were Bucky, I would rather have had Caterpie. I thought Team Rocket's skit of Moltres vs. Dunsparce was funny. It was good to see James's Moltres costume again. I am glad Bucky caught a Dunsparce. Even though a Caterpie that will become a Butterfree is better.

milenadrg

Episode was great and really funny! One of better Johto episodes. I liked how every kid in town had his or her own Dunsparce and when TR were looking for them after they ran away...

Is just me but at the beginning when the kids were measuring there Dunsparce did you hear that kid laugh I thought that was a funny laugh.. And I'm not really a Dunsparce fan..
But I did like his Caterpie. Other than that I'll rate this episode 7.8/10

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great, Dunsparce is funny. i loved to see it in the anime.

And i loved how the kid got a Dunsparce eventualy. finaly he was like the other kids.

great-7/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Dunsparce may not be useful in battle, but they make up for it by being some of the cutest Pokemon ever.

The COTD gets his dream Pokemon, and all is great with the world. But I don't think catching Pokemon just to be part of the "in" crowd is right.

At least Caterpie was in this one, to balance things out. 4/10

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
I found it funny how all the kids in that town loved their Duunsparce so much, but most of them didn't even hesitate to trade them away. It would have served them right if Team Rocket got away with their Pokemon.

A town where people obsess over Dunsparce? I guess there are worst things to obsess over. Bottle caps come to mind.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was very cool seeing Dunsparce for the 1st time, and its really cool attacks like Glare. I'm glad Bucky finally caught a Dunsparce! Caterpie was very cute.

30/100

CliveKoopa

I found it funny how all the kids in that town loved their Duunsparce so much, but most of them didn't even hesitate to trade them away. It would have served them right if Team Rocket got away with their Pokemon.

That's true, at least that one girl saw sense and decided not to trade. I can't believe those kids would believe that they would get a super-rare pokemon like Moltres, that would mean around 10 or so Moltres all in one place. How dumb is that..

ColyTom

Bucky is awesome, I loved this episode!

He finally got his Dunsparce which is great. His Caterpie is aweosme too!

Team Rocket acting in that play was so funny, I loved their voices!

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
The play makes my Top 5 Rocket scenes. Between Eric Stuart's delivery of the line "Wing, wing..." and the brutal Sky Attack, I loved every second.

This was a nice episode. It was also a nice introduction episode for Dunsparce, who is quite a forgettable Pokemon. Nice to see that that kid got his Dunsparce in the end. His Caterpie was cute. And let's not forget to mention James's Moltres costume, and Meowth's even more epic Dunsparce costume. 9/10.