• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Dunsparce Deception! (193)

Whoa, a town where the kids are obessed with ........ Dunsparce of all Pokémon? Now that's something you don't see often. I funny how the kids loved their Dunsparce so much that they wouldn't mind trading them. Overall, This was a boring filler.

Terrible moral indeed.
I love Dunsparce. Ash is so obsessed with Dunsparce, he tried to catch it twice and BW and XY but couldn't because Axew got in the way and he had no Pokéballs because he was on a date with Serena

ko3j9cxv05251.png

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
It always bothered me how the Dex called Dunsparce a Bug type. The humans I can understand not knowing much about it as it has been well established that Dunsparce is a pretty rare Pokémon to encounter but the Dex has no excuse because it has been shown having info on even rarer Pokémon such as Lugia .

Dunsparce becoming popular in the town here was my favorite part, and if I was Ash I would've tried looking for one to catch here because they're rare.
Which is ironic because Ash was obsessed with Dunsparce after this.

DUNSPARCE CULT. I wonder why Ash didn't want to catch one here but wants to catch one after this.