• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Duo Pokemon face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Espeon and Umbreon because when I think of those two i think of Pokemon colossuem and when I think of Nosepass and Sudowoodo i think of nothing bascially.

;003;Dark Venusuar;003;

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
I vote Espeon and Umbreon

daksunt

espeon and umbreon gets my vote. im not gonna choose the other team because i dont like sudowoodo that much

Amaisan Axis

Jade Star Trainer
The rock guys for me. The only one that I actually tolerate (of these 4) is Sudowoodo.

Mini Apocalypse

Soul Trainer
i vote Espeon and Umbreon...again

(i now it looks like im sending multiple posts but look at the dates...see im not...its just that no one else posts.)

M

MiloticKnght

Espeon and umbreon(No idea what the other option is but I'm to lazy 2 look.)

Status
Not open for further replies.