• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Dynasty of Tea~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floette

Fennekin
Tea. cups-of-green-tea.jpg The nectar of the gods. Boiled water infused with organic flavor of any sort. The diversity of flavors available is endless.

This is the discussion for all things tea-related.

What tea do you drink? Do you have it caffeinated or caffeinated? When did you begin drinking it? Does your favorite tea come from a certain region/ethnic area (ie. Japan, China, India, etc.)?

As I type this I am sipping on some hot blueberry tea. Tea relaxes me and is essential to get through the day.

So let's discuss tea :)

OldManJenkins

Lol, wut?
Tea. View attachment 6582 The nectar of the gods. Boiled water infused with organic flavor of any sort. The diversity of flavors available is endless.

This is the discussion for all things tea-related.

What tea do you drink? Do you have it caffeinated or caffeinated? When did you begin drinking it? Does your favorite tea come from a certain region/ethnic area (ie. Japan, China, India, etc.)?

As I type this I am sipping on some hot blueberry tea. Tea relaxes me and is essential to get through the day.

So let's discuss tea :)

I drink sweet tea. Does that count?

Floette

Fennekin

Floette

Fennekin
Ooh cool. My friend's grandmother grows tea leaves & herbs in the mountains. I've always wanted to grow my own tea. And I am a fan of green tea and milk tea, though I have never tried red. (or bubble tea :p)

Recon

I have tea leaves from China which I brew on a semi-daily basis. It helps wake me up and make me go to sleep!

Vernikova

Champion
I don't drink tea. I usually prefer water or hot chocolate over things like tea and coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.