• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The EclairShipping Thread! Huzzah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Well, if you don't count the first post, I am the 100th post! so HAHA! [jk]

Blank, didn't we already have this topic here? Now it's my turn for deja vu...anywaysss:

Which food (Pizza, escargot, ice cream, etc.) best represents EclairShipping, and why?

Eclairs!!! [lol, i just have to...]

happy 100 replies of Eclairshiping!

~riolulu

ChloboShoka

Writer
Ummmm.....I got 100th post! Also, about the rules, just follow them and you'll be fine! Only one person is on probation, geesh! But it's party time! *Brings out refreshments* But I need answer the topic:

If one of them were to break the chain, who would it be and which two will be the ones standing?

No offense C.Gholy, but, didn't we already have this topic? It's deja vu for me....

XD, well never mind, at least I'm contributing. Happy 101st post.

New topics
For the three way wedding, do you think May and Dawn will convince Zoey to wear a dress?
Probably not, but I think if they convinced her enough and if Zoey likes it, she'll wear it.

Can they sing?
I think Zoey would be a greater singer out of the three of them. May the second and Dawn the third. I think all three would be good and be good singers.

So it's May's birthday coming up, Dawn and Zoey want to do a preformance for her, what will they wear and what will they do to impress May?
Lingeries, top hats, fish net tights, red, rauncy dancing and singing and thier pokemon joining in. That sort of thing.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
oh, C.Gholy, what would we do without your topics? =D

For the three way wedding, do you think May and Dawn will convince Zoey to wear a dress?

I think Zoey would just wear a tux. :3

Can they sing?

I agree, I think Zoey is really good, but refuses to sing. Then may then Dawn.

So it's May's birthday coming up, Dawn and Zoey want to do a performance for her, what will they wear and what will they do to impress May?

Performance? Zoey would probably take her into the bedroom for some alone time. Dawn would probably throw her a huge party. C;

~riolulu

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
I thought the name for the Zoey/Dawn shipping is called Appealshipping?

This is a thread for Eclairshipping, the poly ship of May, Dawn, and Zoey. Not just Dawn and Zoey. ^_^

~riolulu

BlankAsPaper

aint seen nothin yet
^
Yes, pay attention and actually read the first post before replying. If you want to join the convo, just ask though, this thread is open to everyone!! ^.^ Although the AppealShipping thread you might have to dig out. Okay, the topics:

Wedding Question:

No, because Zoey is Zoey and Zoey likes to be Zoey...? And Zoey would be Zoey by wearing a tux because that is what Zoey is like. Yes. And the girls would respect that.

Can they sing?

I imagine May really off-key for some reason....And, unlike the others, I think it would go Dawn--->Zoey--->May.

May's B-day:

Both dress up in bunny outfits, (Fishnet, tiny tight torso outfit, bunny ears, chokers) and buy sparklers and sing Broadway songs.

BTW riolulu, you got the 100th reply whilst I got the 100th post. We both are winners, yay!!

Task completed!! (Insert Level Up Tune)

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
What would they name their kids? How many would they adopt? How many of each gender?

Nice topic, eh? I like it. I think they would have 2 kids. girls, of course! named: June and Petal. No idea where Petal came from...But i think that they would all like it...

~riolulu

BlankAsPaper

aint seen nothin yet
I like your topic!

What would they name their kids? How many would they adopt? How many of each gender?

I would think a boy and girl. (2) Both would be adopted as babies. The girl would be named Kaori (Fragrance) and the boy Kichiro (Lucky son).

And here's a topic:

What animal would they adopt and name? (And how many?)

I'll answer later.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
how do u know what all theese words mean in japenese? o:

nice topic! -^_^-

I would think they would get a baby kitten, grey with dark grey stripes, and name it something like Miki. :3 That one would be Dawn's. They would get an orange one for Zoey [slightly older than Dawn's] and a little more fluffy. it would be named Rina. May's would be brown with some dark brown spots, in between Zoey and Dawn's's ages. Named Yuuna.

:3

~riolulu

BlankAsPaper

aint seen nothin yet
Oh? You want to know? I go on 2000 Baby Names and find them out. If you put in "Japanese Baby Names" on Google, and you look around, it should pop up. [/offtopic] Anywho! The current topic:

Hmmm.....I would say a 2 kittens and 6 fish. The first kitten would be about 6 months old, burnt sienna(How many times will you get to use this word in your life? Not that much.) with darker brown stripes, male, be really fluffy, and named Katsu. (Victory) The second would be male too, but black with a white dribble down it's neck. It'd be the same age as the above mention kitten. It's name would be Nao. (Honest) They'd have a wide variety of fish.

Okie, I'm gonna go to bed now. It's 11:00 over here.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
My new topic that I am posting everywhere!

How would the first kiss go? Who would it be with? who would be left out?

I like that topic, what about you guys?

~riolulu

ChloboShoka

Writer
I would say a boy and 2 girls. I think they would name it, Nicola, Chloe and Draco.

How would the first kiss go? Who would it be with? who would be left out?
Zoey and Dawn would kiss first, then Dawn and May, then May and Zoey.

New topics
Who's cooking the food?
Maybe May, but I don't see any of them into catering.

May and Dawn sing a song for Zoey, which song can you picture them singing?
A song that would fit Zoey's character I think.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Who's cooking the food?

May. I can see Dawn now knowing how to cook. And Zoey not liking to, but being very good at it. Maybe Zoey would cook on holidays and special occasions, but not much. Like, if May was sick or something.

~riolulu

Oraiste

Because I'm posting for the first time, I will answer the first question, as it seems to be a proper introduction

What made you interested in EclairShipping, or was it just love of the threesome at first sight?

I've always been a pretty big Appealshipping fan. SapphirePearlshipping came a little later, but I love it just as much, if not even more. So why not give Dawn her two of her favorite girls instead of just one? Sharing is Caring, haha.

Anyways, nice to meet everyone.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Welcome, Oraiste! I think you should win an award for actually answering a topic on your first post! =D I would add you to the list, but I'm not BlankAsPaper, so I can't. ): lol! But you're as good as added right now. WHy don't you anser some of the many other topics that we have here?

~riolulu

Oraiste

Long post is long @o@ Sorry

An award? How flattering! It just seemed appropriate to answer the first question, because it was a great opening post. Thank you for such a warm welcome! I went through and picked out some questions to answer, and I'll try to think of some prompts of my own in the near future.

Which song do you think best describes eclairshipping?

Raspberry Swirl by Tori Amos, perhaps? I can see Zoey singing this song about either Dawn or May, and the man she could be referring to could be Ash?

where would the three go for a date?

Why can I see them going to the beach? I'm not sure, I can just see it being something all three would enjoy. Zoey could con the girls into trying some sort of extreme water sport, while May would be more interested in going in the sea, and maybe Dawn would want to sunbathe?

If May never came to the DP series, and this ship was partly nevermet, would you still support it?

Probably. I ship may nevermets in other fandoms, so why not this one?

If one became top coordinator, how would the others handle it?

I'm sure they'd all be a tiny bit jealous, but more happy for whoever it happened to be than jealous.

The engagement! Who proposed, where, when, and how?

I can see Zoey being a woman with marriage not on her mind, and Dawn being too shy to bring it up, so I think May would propose.

Who's getting pregnant?

I think Dawn is more mommy material, so if they weren't adopting, I would say Dawn.

BlankAsPaper

aint seen nothin yet
Ooooh....I've been waiting to do this: Welcome to the Shipping Forum, Oraiste! As you may know we ship stuff. Like if you want a box from California to New York, we got it. Or if you go to Home Depot and want some wood flooring, you got it!

...Just kidding......Anywho, I'll update the list (Gotta get rid of a certain member's name...) and you'll name will go in the old member's place. But......

WELCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME! *Roughly shakes hand* And congrats on answering a topic on the first post. It's very uncommon....

Was that an overeaction? Maybeeeee........

Who's cooking the food?

I imagine Zoey being the best cook, so she'll be cooking.

IDK about the other one.......

And here's 2 topics:

Who's invited to the wedding?

and

Someone threatens Dawn! What will the other two do?

Hope these are acceptable...

Chelc

Wow, 116 posts of spam. Good job. :/

If you guys want to have a CONVO about this shipping, do it over IM or PM - this forum is for DISCUSSION.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.