• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Edward Elric Club

Haine

XD! Cute pic.

I am rewatching the show.

Haine

5830.jpg

snapshot20060324132343.jpg

Last edited:

Akane

Whoa awesome pictures! Man, I wish Funi will bring out a box set of the series. I would buy it in the second. I still need to buy the movie. I will get it soon. Ed is still too cool. ^^

It has been awhile seen I been here.

Mimori Kiryu

GAH. I haven't posted in forever. D: *bows to Edward shrine* I still love you!

And FUNi's coming out with a boxset next month for episodes 1-23. I can't wait to get it. ^^

Aaaaannnnddd...I've finally claimed Edo-kun as my own here! *squeals* I love him sooooo much.

Akane

Omg, I miss this place. I still think Ed is soo cool! And I heard Funimation is bringing out a box set of FMA. FINALLY! I can't wait til I get it. I really don't care if it is the first 23 episodes...it is a box set! Yes!

And those pictures rule! Thanks for sharing those. ^^

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Omg, I miss this place. I still think Ed is soo cool! And I heard Funimation is bringing out a box set of FMA. FINALLY! I can't wait til I get it. I really don't care if it is the first 23 episodes...it is a box set! Yes!

And those pictures rule! Thanks for sharing those. ^^

It's already out here in Australia.