• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Edward Elric Club

Haine

I love Ed more but I still like Satoshi.

Welcome to the club. =3

Guraena

I knew you were going to say that. ^^; So, no topic? Eh, I'll post a random pic.
EdSing.jpg

Singing Ed. <3

And the first FMA episode I saw was the one with Barry, that butcher guy.

Haine

Welcome to the club =3

capture41.jpg

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
Well I may be a boy but i'm a EE fan. So I guess i'll join. ^_^

char-edward.jpg

Haine

Welcome to the club! =3

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
What's your favorite thing about Edward?
His personality attitude and his shortness. ^_^

Haine

Club question: When did you start liking him?

Shikamaru

Strawberry Milk
When did you start liking him?
I started liking Ed when I first saw him. The first time i saw him was like for only 20 seconds because I started watching the episode when it was right near the end.

Haine

For me, I had seen his pic everywhere however, I did not get interested that way. I decided to check out the show (randomly) and I fell in love with him because of his personality. The fact that he is smoking hot is just a bonus ^^

Guraena

Similar to Toto. Never really had the chance to see FMA, but one night I was up and it was on so I decided to watch and Ed was liek so kewl. <D
Hey, you're Ed doll is also done Toto. x3

Haine

Wheee!~ Thanks for telling me! ^^

Valkyrie X

Same reasons as Pooch and Angela. XP I was bored, couldn't sleep, FMA was on, so I just thought, "Ah, what the heck, I'll check it out." And I fell in love with Ed immediately. =3

;381;SD;380;

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
Can I join this? I have enough Edward wallpapers so cover my house. XO

Haine

I first saw it last month when I downloaded the Japan version with subs.

Wolf Goddess said:
Can I join this? I have enough Edward wallpapers so cover my house. XO
Yes ^^

Guraena

*drools over WG's drool*
I'm gonna steal it, k? XD </tehsavedoncompynow

And no prob Toto. :3 I always go there to check for new dolls and see if mine's been done.

Haine

Oh me too. He is built well. <3

capture42.jpg

Mimori Kiryu

I first started liking him before the series came to the US because I saw it in NewType. I started drooling when I saw him because he's SO cute. The hottness was an added bonus to everything about him <3