• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eevee Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening EE~

Battle Update - Just lost to Sam 0-1, was a pretty close match! Very good game though. :)

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, the people I have yet to battle are: threexl, Serris and CrystalNinetales. So whenever you guys are ready just give me a shout. :3

My Record:

~ Aizle Syracuse: L (0-4)

~ Damaster: L (0-5)

~ Dr.Chaos: L (0-6)

~ Dekimashda: L (0-4)

~ TheUmbreonMaster: L (0-2)

~ HyperChibiAbsol: L (0-2)

~ Jb08045: W (2-0)

~ Sam2010: L (0-1)

old man

On Guard!!!
uuuggghhh Im home. PM for battles

I can battle for the next 30 min if anyone's free.

Aizle Syracuse

Cannot fly.
Good evening, my dear fellows. ^w^ If anyone would like to battle, I'll be around for about another hour or so ~ Give me a heads up, and we can have a match! =D

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
It seems you all missed each other LOL. Your best bet is to log onto PO and the XAT when you get on that way one way or another youll see each other.

@jb: SRTHZZ is joining remember him from 7ds?

Last edited:

SRTHIZZ

Username:SRTHIZZ
Mediums used to battle: (4th gen, 5th gen, PO)
4th gen fc(s):3352 3067 7240
5th gen fc(s):2451 7425 2747
PO username:
PO server if applicable:
Squad of choice:Flareon Squad

Sam2010

Cheers
Welcome to the clan. :D
Yay a new flareon member. lol XD

SRTHIZZ

Thank you...I will always have love for fire pokemon that's why I picked flareon squad. tum did say you'll be happy to see my application...

Sam2010

Cheers
Thank you...I will always have love for fire pokemon that's why I picked flareon squad. tum did say you'll be happy to see my application...

lol and TUM was right. XD

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
I lost to Sam2010, no surprise there, 3-0. GG. Also, welcome to the clan SRTHIZZ!

My Record: 5-4

TPUmbreon: W 6-0
Damaster: W 1-0
jb08045: W 4-0
Aizle Syracuse: L 1-0
Dekimashda: L 2-0
TheUmbreonMaster: L 4-0
Hyper Chibi Absol: W 2-0
Serris: W 4-0
Sam2010: L 3-0

Sam2010

Cheers
Beat Dr.Choas for the tourney 3-0 GG man :)
*ninja'd* lol

Tourney Record:2-1
Me vs Aizle 0-4 Loss
Me vs PlasmaUmbreon 1-0 Win
Me vs Dr.Choas 3-0 Win

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Welcome Srthzz glad to be fightin along side you again. Any chance of you getting PO? We do have wifi battlers here but most of us use PO. Just submit your u/n when you get it via cm/pm/post and I'll be happy to update it for ya. Enjoy your stay, and try and stay active.

Sam2010

Cheers
Hoppin PO for some battles then bed. ;)
Hope to get in some more tourney battles tomorrow. :)

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Hoping on Sam smogon server lets get our battle done :3

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
I want to persnally congratulate Sam for being the first to take me down, I lost 0-2 close match, gg sam

Sam2010

Cheers
Confirming GG it was close but I managed to pull through. Gotta admit when I saw your team it scared me. lol XD

Tourney Record:3-1
Me vs Aizle 0-4 Loss
Me vs PlasmaUmbreon 1-0 Win
Me vs Dr.Choas 3-0 Win
Me vs TUM 2-0 Win

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.