• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eevee Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
@threexl: There are still quite a few matchs that still need doing, so Im not going to drop you just yet, hope it gets fixed soon.

Just wondering does anyone have Monster Hunter Tri that lives in the US?

-Gummi~Llamas-

Odorokubeki!
Username:-Gummi~Llamas-
Mediums used to battle: PO- Soon to be 5th gen White
4th gen fc(s): N/A
5th gen fc(s): N/A
PO username: Trainer Lee
PO server if applicable: Pokemon Online(Main Sever)
Squad of choice: Flareon

Peden

Username:Peden
Mediums used to battle: 5th gen, and PO
4th gen fc(s):
5th gen fc(s): 3654 3725 0197
PO username: PedenHisPants
PO server if applicable: Smogon
Squad of choice: Ether Vaporeon, or Umbreon if acceptable

Sam2010

Cheers
Cool we got some new members. :D

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Welcome to the clan guys you may put the user bars in your sigs I am adding you both to the roster in a moment.

Peden you will go the vaporeon squad due it having less members if that is ok with you.

Dekimashda

tha shiiz?
Welcome guys! Good to see us growing further.

Always great to see new members. Still the only person in the Jolteon Squad...

Like usual, my parents haven't been letting me get on.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
@threexl: There are still quite a few matchs that still need doing, so Im not going to drop you just yet, hope it gets fixed soon.

Just wondering does anyone have Monster Hunter Tri that lives in the US?

One of my best friends has Monster Hunter Tri. He used to be OBSESSED with it last year. He still plays now, but not as much. I played it all the time when I went over to his house. It was a pretty fun game.

Hope everybody had a nice weekend!

I think I will make an Uber team now; I like the Uber metagame a lot. It's actually very balanced.

Sweet Dreams

TAKE MAH APPLES
I've got MHT. That game took over my life.

In other news, I'm alive.

Lols. Forgot to update
Record-
Dr. Chaos L 1-0
Dekimashda W (whatever his record is i forgot)
jb W 5-0
TPUmbreon W 5-0
Hper Chibi Absol L 6-0
Sam2010 L 3-0

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
I might be able to battle at 4:00.;195;

SRTHIZZ

anyone on right now who's up for a PO battle?

edit:i guess no one right now. but i did some battling against some random match in PO. my team did pretty good would like to battle some one here to see what i need to change to make it even better. be on again tom. see ya later then.

ps, @TUM im guessing the new members are not part of the tourney since you guys started already right?

Last edited:

old man

On Guard!!!
The new guys will have to get in the next tourny

Sam2010

Cheers
Morning everybody, really happy after today I have no school the rest of the week so I will some freetime to battle. XD

when i'm not working on my alternative assignment. XP

Morning everybody, really happy after today I have no school the rest of the week so I will some freetime to battle. XD

when i'm not working on my alternative assignment. XP

Lucky. I don't get winter break till next week Saturday. Even after that, I probably won't get much extra time to battle.

Sam2010

Cheers
Lucky. I don't get winter break till next week Saturday. Even after that, I probably won't get much extra time to battle.

It's not our winterbreak we just have 3days off plus the weekend, our school is doing some kind of job fair/convention thing I don't really pay attention. lol

Anyways we still have to do an assignment. XP
But then we have a week and half till our winter break which is on the 21st. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.