• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eevee Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marowik

The Dark Glacier
Okay, i'll try and be the very best, like no one ever was.

Anyone play 5th gen Ubers? I need help with my HO team.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
I play Ubers. Just made a new team recently and it seems promising. I'll try to help you out whenever we're on at the same time.

Please don't die clan. This place is too great to just be gone.

Sam2010

Cheers
Welcome to the Umbreon Squad Marowik. Alright, I have good news and better news, then potentially bad news.

Good news: fixed pc
better news: got laptop back, and internet bill paid (for now)

Potentially bad news: Due to my constant distaste in this gen tierlist, and also working on several other games at the moment. I am contemplating taking a temporary/permenant from pokemon. (at least the main games anyway). For now I will leave the clan open provided activity stays constant, and I will still be on every other day (if not every). In the event I do decide to drop Pokemon all together I will likely leave someone else in charge and have the OP/SP changed to them. Pm me anyone if you are you willing to take the role, otherwise it will be closed upon my leaving.
Of course I could just change my continue playing pokemon.

PS: For those of you that are curious like Im sure JB will be :p

the games Im working on are:
Phantom Brave - PS2
Final Fantasy X2 - PS2
Star Ocean: First Departure - psp
Chrono Cross - psx/psp
Monster Hunter Tri - Wii

I hope you choose to stay, if tier battles are whats frustrating you about pokemon then of course take a temporary leave of the game/battles and work on your game list, plus most of the clan members have school, work, or both, weekends most clans are slow since members our out having having fun.

Just checking up on the clan 2-3 times a day would be enough and then have fun and play the games that bring you joy. lol XD
Well off to bed school resumes tomorrow then a week and half till winter break. :)

EDIT: I agree with Dr.Choas, the clans to awesome to die so young. ;)

Last edited:

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Sorry that I havn't posted in a while,So much homework to do it takes up most of my time,and then the rest I use to play LeafGreen.:surfpika:
and it toke more time cause my brother deleted my game at the 7th badge....
I agree with Sam and Dr.Chaos, the clan shouldn't close this early.

Last edited:

Sam2010

Cheers
Hey Crys it's good to hear from ya lol, sorry about your LeafGreen game that really sucks. :/

Ooh, just been reading the latest posts. Surely the clan can't be closing? It's too awesome to, like, die! :c

Anyway, there is a possibility of there being a new member. She's a school friend of mine and I recommended she made an account on Serebii forums since she's into Pokemon. I told her about clans and the one I'm part of and she seemed pretty interested. She said she'd join once her laptop's fixed, but no promises~

Oh yeah, welcome to the clan Marowik. :)

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Hey Crys it's good to hear from ya lol, sorry about your LeafGreen game that really sucks. :/
thanks, but im very annoyed at my brother (shiny starter)

Sam2010

Cheers

threexl

luna_3_valley
You had a shiny starter on your previous run? That really sucks very sorry. :(

i think shiny starter is the name of his brother.

anyway hows it going clan been busy with work now that i work from 9am-9pm still trying to maintain active though

SRTHIZZ

I was gone for few days and all of the sudden tum is leaving...that is really a bad news. I ll try to be on a little more and hopefully someone will be here for a battle. It seem like everytime im on no one is available. Anyway hope everyone is doing fine

Dekimashda

tha shiiz?
dads gotten me in to work every day now (mon-fri) so its hard to get any time on QQ

I should be moving out hopefully next year so it'll be epic and i can get on more...hopefully again...

Wow, this clan is already starting to fall apart.

@TUM, If you ever read this, what was the result of the tourney?

EDIT: Just looked at the entrant list, and it seems like Aizle won.

Last edited:

Sam2010

Cheers
Let's just all chill for a sec were not quite sure yet, if it's temporary then he's gonna run the clan taking a break from battling due to tiers and wanting to work on his other games, if he does take a permanent leave then he will give the clan to someone who is willing to take on that responsibility otherwise it will be closed.

But until we hear from TUM let's just relax and stay active. ;)

EDIT: I will be on the clan xat when I get home in about 15-20min

Last edited:

OthersiderME

Captain Obvious
Pin_146.png

Random TWEWY reference. Anyway,

Username: OthersiderME
Mediums used to battle: 4th gen, 5th gen
4th gen fc(s): I will have both of these tomorrow
5th gen fc(s): I'm just showing you interest in the clan
PO username: -none-
PO server if applicable: -none-
Squad of choice: Leafeon, hopefully. It needs more members.

with luck, I may have helped save this clan....

Sam2010

Cheers
Pin_146.png

Random TWEWY reference. Anyway,

Username: OthersiderME
Mediums used to battle: 4th gen, 5th gen
4th gen fc(s): I will have both of these tomorrow
5th gen fc(s): I'm just showing you interest in the clan
PO username: -none-
PO server if applicable: -none-
Squad of choice: Leafeon, hopefully. It needs more members.

with luck, I may have helped save this clan....

Accepted
Welcome to the clan and you can put the Leafeon Userbar in your sig. :)

Sweet Dreams

TAKE MAH APPLES
Really would be nice if you all used the chat more. Every time I go it's rather empty. I don't use the forums much so yeah.

Sam2010

Cheers
Really would be nice if you all used the chat more. Every time I go it's rather empty. I don't use the forums much so yeah.

I was on the chat yesterday for about an hour, but no one ever came on. lol

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
LOL guys I didnt leave, my interenet got screwed up like i said in the announcements that it would like 2 weeks ago. I have seen that the clan staying open means alot to most of you so Open it stays. It was merely a coincedencial incovenience is all.

Welcome to the clan OtherSideME i am glad you joined to leafeon squad threexl was getting lonely.

@Damaster: The tournament hasnt ended yet is why i didnt post the results. There were still some people that needed to finish thier battles. Howeve it does seem that most have stopped progressing in the tournament so it would appear Aizle won the tournament. We will more then likely go to war with TeG Clan next due to serris not getting back to me about the league banners yet.

Sam2010

Cheers
Hey Tum. :D

Glad to hear the clans staying open. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.