• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eevee Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Dreams

TAKE MAH APPLES
I was on the chat yesterday for about an hour, but no one ever came on. lol

I'm on xat for about 12 hours a day. I kinda just check in on there every once in a while, so that explains why I wasn't there when you were.

Hello, no one seems to be on Xat when I am...damn these timezones. xD

Lol, anyway welcome to the clan OthersiderME and it's fantastic to hear the clan is staying open. ^o^

Sam2010

Cheers
I'll be back on the clan chat in a little bit, probably in 30mins. :)

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Glad to hear that the clan will stay open. Congrats Aizle for winning the tournament. Really great team. Good job to everyone else who participated in the tournament as well.

Ok that settles that. Great to know the clan's staying open, even though about five people already said that (didn't feel like counting).

Username: Crescent-of-Shadows
Mediums used to battle: 5th gen, PO
4th gen fc(s): Don't know what this means
5th gen fc(s): Don't know what this means
PO username: Crescnt-of-Shadows (still in the making)
PO server if applicable: Don't know what this means
Squad of choice: Leaf

I apologize because of this cruddy application. I'm still new learning about this and po, and forgot most of what I read after poring through the front page. I'll check back and fix this up later.

Just posting it now so I won't forget ^^"

Sam2010

Cheers
4th gen fc(s): Don't know what this means
5th gen fc(s): Don't know what this means
PO username: Crescnt-of-Shadows (still in the making)
PO server if applicable: Don't know what this means

I apologize because of this cruddy application. I'm still new learning about this and po, and forgot most of what I read after poring through the front page. I'll check back and fix this up later.

Just posting it now so I won't forget ^^"

Sounds like your a little confused, but I'd be happy to explain. :)
4th gen fc(s)
5th gen fc(s)
^This question is just asking for your (friend code) fc for short, just so everybody can check the front page to know the code if you were to have a 4th or 5th Gen Battle .

4th Gen-Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver
5th Gen-Black and White

PO Server is just asking which server you battle on. ex. PO server, Smogon server, or do you just battle on several servers.

I see, thanx!

4th gen fc(s): n/a
5th gen fc(s): 3568 4242 9892
PO username: Crescnt-of-Shadows
PO server if applicable: Soul City

Sweet, I hope this clan works out well n_n

Sam2010

Cheers
I see, thanx!

4th gen fc(s): n/a
5th gen fc(s): 3568 4242 9892
PO username: Crescnt-of-Shadows
PO server if applicable: Soul City

Sweet, I hope this clan works out well n_n

Accepted! :)
I hope you enjoyable time in the clan.

On a confused matter anybody ever watch the Wrong Turn series? :/
I finally saw the 3rd one today though I missed the first 45minutes and the ending just confused me.

Yeah, I was just watching that movie. The cops were exchanging the prisoners to another prison, but their vehicle got careened off course by those Mutants. And... well, I didn't like. I turned it off about ten minutes ago ._."

Sam2010

Cheers
Yeah, I was just watching that movie. The cops were exchanging the prisoners to another prison, but their vehicle got careened off course by those Mutants. And... well, I didn't like. I turned it off about ten minutes ago ._."

lol I just got confused because at the end the young cop went back to take this bag of money I'm assuming the 2 criminals hid , the criminal that was being a good buddy shot him with an arrow, then shows somebody with a bloody weapon black screen, scream, then credits, so I went to check if the 4th one was released it was realeased this past October which is a PREQUEL so i'm just kinda HUH?!

p.s. You can put the Leafeon Squad Userbar in your sig. :)

Two times the mutant was in front of them and the prisoner missed completely when he shot after it, and he was an old mutant. I was surprised he could escape the young, fit and crazy in-mates so easily.

This was one of those movies where the bad guys seem to have all the luck, even in the beginning when they survive ._."

I might not watch the 4th, this was enough for me XD

Also, how do I put the Leafeon userbar on my siggy? o3o

Sam2010

Cheers
Two times the mutant was in front of them and the prisoner missed completely when he shot after it, and he was an old mutant. I was surprised he could escape the young, fit and crazy in-mates so easily.

This was one of those movies where the bad guys seem to have all the luck, even in the beginning when they survive ._."

I might not watch the 4th, this was enough for me XD

Also, how do I put the Leafeon userbar on my siggy? o3o

Just rightclick on the userbar click on properties and copy the code. :)

OthersiderME

Captain Obvious
Underneath the members of Leafeon division is a code
looks like this --> [*IMG]http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy346/Ryuzaki_Ragdoll/EEleafWEB.png[/IMG]

if you copy it but remove the * from the first [*IMG], it will appear as an image in your signature.

Like this

EEleafWEB.png

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Yes its finally the weekend! I won't be here for most of the weekend because I'm going out of state so yeah. In other news, I made a new OU team. I think Damaster can attest to how successful it can be ;).

That team reminded me why Scrafty is my favorite Pokemon. Lol...

Dekimashda

tha shiiz?
oo wat do u guys reckon bout that new pokemon game? kinda different looking

Marowik

The Dark Glacier
i finally have my 5th gen FC!
it's:
5372 4086 9466
hope this helps later on!

Status
Not open for further replies.