• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eevee Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam2010

Cheers
Glad to hear your brothers ok. :)

Hooray for war. lol

Can't wait for the league, gonna be awesome. XD

Aizle Syracuse

Cannot fly.
Good evening, EE. How is everyone? ^ ^;

Um... I'm terribly sorry about my recent absence. ´•~•` I've been having a bit of family trouble as of late and... well, long story short, I was grounded from the internet until things could be sorted out. Sincerest apologies! TT^TT Now that I think about it though, with Christmas creeping up so quickly, I probably won't be on much for a while yet anyway. o.o;

In other news, I've just noticed the front page. Did I... did I really win the tournament? O.O Truly?

Last edited:

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
just a heads up, i might not be on for a while,i did somthing stupid(jumping of a flight of stairs as part of a dare)and i popped my arm out of place from the joint,so yeah,i dont plan on trying that again.But because i didnt ''break'' my writing hand, who knows if ill be on often?

in other news, whens the league going to be up?;360;
EDIT:yes aizle, you won,mostly because people didnt finish thetre matchs,and you had the most wins.
read some of TUMs earlier posts.

Last edited:
Ooh there's going to be a war soon? How exciting~ ^^

Aha, chances are that I won't be able to come on here at all around Christmas Eve time. I'm baking a victoria sponge, batch of jam tarts AND cheese and onion pasties for my family, so I'm going to be rather busy that day. xD

I'll try and get on as much as possible (most of today and tomorrow), and next week I'm visiting with family. I'll have PO saved to a thumbdrive, but as far as I know, their computer broke down for the umpteenth time.

Aizle Syracuse

Cannot fly.
just a heads up, i might not be on for a while,i did somthing stupid(jumping of a flight of stairs as part of a dare)and i popped my arm out of place from the joint,so yeah,i dont plan on trying that again.But because i didnt ''break'' my writing hand, who knows if ill be on often?

in other news, whens the league going to be up?;360;
EDIT:yes aizle, you won,mostly because people didnt finish thetre matchs,and you had the most wins.
read some of TUMs earlier posts.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. ´•.•` I hope your arm feels better soon, Crystal! >w<

Ah... yes, I see now. ^ ^; Thank you for clarifying ~

Sam2010

Cheers
Officially on break. XD

So how is everybodies day going? :)

Marowik

The Dark Glacier
um, i'd like to battle someone for practice. could someone please battle with me. for educational purposes. lol.

i finally have my 5th gen FC! my name is Garrett in my white.
it's:
5372 4086 9466
hope this helps later on!

edit: I notice that my FC was never put up on the first post. If this is the case then my battle request is useless. and i use the smogen server.

Last edited:
Just looking around on the PO website. Didn't know you could download new themes... This is awesome.

@TUM (and other members of the Umbreon Squad) They have an Umbreon theme. It's awesome.

Marowik

The Dark Glacier
i can only find the most popular six. and the umbreon one isn't there.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
um, i'd like to battle someone for practice. could someone please battle with me. for educational purposes. lol.

edit: I notice that my FC was never put up on the first post. If this is the case then my battle request is useless. and i use the smogen server.
Sorry I missed the fact that you updated X_X its now updated on the OP. Also do you have a PO u/n yet?

The war with enchanted garden is about to commense, I need to know whick squad leaders have a war team ready.

So far its looking like the following squads will participate.

Glaceon
Umbreon
Jolteon
Flareon
Espeon

Leaders get back to me on which member you will have participate or whether you are representing yourself or not. I need to know ASAP.

Note: If any Umbreon Squad members want to face my war team with theres in order take the war spot in the war, if they win that will be fine. Otherwise I will be in the umbreon squad position.

EDIT: @DAMASTER and JB: Both of said something about downloading new themes but neither of you posted a link to where they are please rectify that...
Even I looked and I had the same problem Marowik had...

Last edited:

Sam2010

Cheers
Afternoon everybody XD

I'll be on the clan xat, while playing Fable 3 after so many months lol

Marowik

The Dark Glacier
Thanks, TUM. And if u/n stands for username, it's still Marowik.

dang, this cold won't leave.
so, hows everyone?
iv got so much time on my hands...
anyway, thanks to tum for posting my dinioes in the shop...
and well...
marry Christmas in general.

Sam2010

Cheers
I'll check with the Flareon members tomorrow to see if either of them would like to represent in the war, if they don't want to or haven't logged on then i'll step up. XD

What is this war we're attending? Is it like a multi-battle something? What should I do? This sounds like fun 0.0

Last edited:

Marowik

The Dark Glacier
Yay! War!
I hope i get chosen/make it.

On a different note, how do i install the themes?

Status
Not open for further replies.