• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eevee Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
I'm going to have to check with other Glaceon members and battle them to see if they can be on the war team when they are online.

Dekimashda

tha shiiz?
merry christmas from aus. Even if its not christmas for u yet lol

Yay! War!
I hope i get chosen/make it.

On a different note, how do i install the themes?

Lol. You find the theme you want, click the download link, extract the file and save it to the themes folder in the PO folder, then when you load PO, click the themes menu and select the theme you want. It should work.

On another note, I typed this on my new 3DS. Got my Christmas presents early. Merry Christmas!!

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Merry Christmas everyone!
Lol. You find the theme you want, click the download link, extract the file and save it to the themes folder in the PO folder, then when you load PO, click the themes menu and select the theme you want. It should work.

On another note, I typed this on my new 3DS. Got my Christmas presents early. Merry Christmas!!

Why you little lucky...

Merry Christmas EE! Hope everybody has had a fantastic day and got everything they wished for. :)

I'm typing this from my new Netbook (Yay!) so I finally have a computer to myself, meaning I should be able to be more active. :3

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
Merry christmas, and apologies for my absence. (still going to be away for a couple more weeks, I should be back on the 6th) hope everyone is doing great!

One other thing I'd like to say welcome to the new members, and I hope you enjoy it here.

Last edited:

Sam2010

Cheers
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!! XD

I hope everybody's having a great Christmas. :)

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
afternoon.

Marowik

The Dark Glacier
Merry day after Christmas! The best thing i got for christmas was Zelda: Skyward Sword. What'd you guys get?

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
I also got skyward sword, and an n64 and ps3 so i guess you could say it was a good christmas present wise, everything else wasnt.... as good as it could have been. :/

marry chrstmas yesteday!

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
Username: snivyoshawottlvr
Mediums used to battle: 5th gen (black and white) and PO
4th gen fc(s): don't have one
5th gen fc(s): White: 3525-4588-1004 Black: 4083-7416-2246
PO username: Floopy
PO server if applicable: whichever one the person I'm battling is on, otherwise I'm just on random ones...
Squad of choice: The Eevee Squad. (I'm not a very good battler...)

Last edited:

Sam2010

Cheers
Welcome to the clan snivyoshawottlvr.

I got a few cool gifts as well A cell phone, elder scrolls 5 Skyrim, a few dvd's some I liked and some I wasn't expecting. lol
Here's a list of the movies:
Harry Potter 7 pt1&2 (pretty good way to end the series)
Ironman 1 (pretty good)
Narnia (the 1st one/newer version)
Toy Story (Not sure what to say about this one lol) besides a good classic childhood movie
Tron The Original Classic (Never seen this one but heard it's good/good, but not as good as other movies from that same decade) idk lol)
Tron 2 (This was a cool movie)

I got alot of dvd's because disney was having some kind of special/deal that my mother couldn't pass up on. lol

Last edited:

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
Welcome to the clan snivyoshawottlvr.

I got a few cool gifts as well A cell phone, elder scrolls 5 Skyrim, a few dvd's some I liked and some I wasn't expecting. lol
Here's a list of the movies:
Harry Potter 7 pt1&2 (pretty good way to end the series)
Ironman 1 (pretty good)
Narnia (the 1st one/newer version)
Toy Story (Not sure what to say about this one lol) besides a good classic childhood movie
Tron The Original Classic (Never seen this one but heard it's good/good, but not as good as other movies from that same decade) idk lol)
Tron 2 (This was a cool movie)

I got alot of dvd's because disney was having some kind of special/deal that my mother couldn't pass up on. lol

thanks for lettin me jion! :D

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Welcome Snivy, i have officially added you to the OP, please at your convenience add the banner to your signature. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.