• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eevee Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm... pancakes.

Welcome to the clan Snivy.
Going to Gamestop to get the games I didn't get for christmas. Including a 3DS game (aargh), and Skyward Sword.

Aizle Syracuse

Cannot fly.
A pleasure to meet you, Snivy, welcome to the clan! ^.^

I'm going to be playing around on PO for a little while; if anyone's interested in a battle I'd be more than happy to oblige. =D

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
A pleasure to meet you, Snivy, welcome to the clan! ^.^

I'm going to be playing around on PO for a little while; if anyone's interested in a battle I'd be more than happy to oblige. =D

and its a pleasure to meet you too, random person. X3 lol.
(dang! Are people THIS nice around here? COOL! :D)

Thanks Guys! I appreciate the welcome! :3

Do I have to do a test battle or anything liek that? or do I just put the eevee userbar into my rank?
Btw is anyone ever on your xat?

Last edited:

OthersiderME

Captain Obvious
Welcome to the clan, Snivy!

Also, TUM, you should probably add my fc's and Cres' membership to the first post. It would probably help some people out.

SRTHIZZ

hey guys...and i know few people already welcomed you but 1 more wouldnt hurt. PM me if you like to battle...and anyone on right now want to battle pm me. still gotta check if my team is good enough or need some tweaks.

and its a pleasure to meet you too, random person. X3 lol.
(dang! Are people THIS nice around here? COOL! :D)

Thanks Guys! I appreciate the welcome! :3

Do I have to do a test battle or anything liek that? or do I just put the eevee userbar into my rank?
Btw is anyone ever on your xat?

Yes, we have people on the xat, but normally in the evening EST time.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Welcome to the clan, Snivy!

Also, TUM, you should probably add my fc's and Cres' membership to the first post. It would probably help some people out.

Yeah sorry I did but i must have forgot to save lol well its all fixed now.

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
Yeah sorry I did but i must have forgot to save lol well its all fixed now.

Hey TUM? i was looking up on the front page and you... uh.. said you would put the link to my Breeding shop up and my banner but you haven't yet. When you aren't busy could you do that?

TeamPlasma'sUmbreon: I think I am going to have a wonderful time here because well it all revolves around the eeveelutions. i started liking pokemon when I was 3 and Eevee has always been on my Top 5 fav pokemon list. Along with Glaceon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, and Umbreon. :3

Also I'm available to battle on Wifi right now so if you want to battle me, add my Pokemon Black Wifi FC into your Pal Pad (4063-7416-2246)(label me as Floopy), and shoot me a VM with your FC and the name that you want me to label you as in my Pal Pad. :3 so.... ya...

Last edited:

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Hey TUM? i was looking up on the front page and you... uh.. said you would put the link to my Breeding shop up and my banner but you haven't yet. When you aren't busy could you do that?

TeamPlasma'sUmbreon: I think I am going to have a wonderful time here because well it all revolves around the eeveelutions. i started liking pokemon when I was 3 and Eevee has always been on my Top 5 fav pokemon list. Along with Glaceon, Vaporeon, Leafeon, and Umbreon. :3

Also I'm available to battle on Wifi right now so if you want to battle me, add my Pokemon Black Wifi FC into your Pal Pad (4063-7416-2246)(label me as Floopy), and shoot me a VM with your FC and the name that you want me to label you as in my Pal Pad. :3 so.... ya...
I am, but I am just busy today itll be there dont you worry lol.

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
I am, but I am just busy today itll be there dont you worry lol.

Okayz! I wont worry!

Edit: So uh guys, just a question for anyone who can answer it:
So as a member of the Eevee Squad how do I get tutored in the ways of competitive battling? do i get like a mentor or somethin?
Idk... I'm only wondering how it works...

Last edited:

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
@snivy: shop banner is up, i recommend affiliating your shop with the clan somehow, also you should doctor it up so it looks more professional but that just may be me. As far as being tutored goes you do that however you feel comfortable but most of the experienced clan members are very helpful so just pick up tips here and there and practice.

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
Can I have a banner to put in my shop then? Or should I just use one from the front page

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
you dont need to put a banner and actually its probably best if you dont affiliate it just so we dont get in trouble. You have a banner in ur sig that should be enough.

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
you dont need to put a banner and actually its probably best if you dont affiliate it just so we dont get in trouble. You have a banner in ur sig that should be enough.

:3 okay. and also when you say that I should "doctor it up to make it look more professional" what do you mean by that? could you be more specific?

Marowik

The Dark Glacier
He means that you might want to make it look a little more neat, as not many people will want to look at a dump when trying to find a breeder. And i think i'll open a rare poke trade shop. just a thought. gots me some shinies that i don't needs.

Sam2010

Cheers
Hey guys sorry I haven't posted for the past almost 3 days been hanging out with my best friend and playing Skyrim.

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
He means that you might want to make it look a little more neat, as not many people will want to look at a dump when trying to find a breeder. And i think i'll open a rare poke trade shop. just a thought. gots me some shinies that i don't needs.

*starts thinking about it...* you just gave me a couple ideas.... And just ckeared that up... Thank you! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.