• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eevee Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekimashda

tha shiiz?
Uggggh, school is subjecting me to far too much Macbeth...Shakespeare really isn't my thing...>~<

aha man i remember when i did that for school too. only they let us record it and put it on a disc. Me and my friend were laughing soo hard at everything we did wrong while trying to film it the night and morning before..

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
I'm okay with learning stuff off, as long as I have a good reason to. Not just because someone told me to. We should understand why it is seen as a great work of literature and learn to appreciate it. That might make it easier to learn.
It's just my opinion but.....think about it.

Okay, this war is starting soon, good to finally have another.

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
@ChidoriUser, Against whom are we waging war?

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Just checking in.
UGH!!!! SCHOOLIS TOOOOOO MUCH!!!! Screw geometry, it is the sourse of all the problems in my life, not my sokution as my teacher says.

a^2 + b^2 = DEATH TO ALL, lol
I actually passed geometry with 100% (A+). Math and science were my forte. I actually taught myself how to graph sin and cosins in math cuz I was board. You wouldn't believe the look on my teachers face when I asked her for a triginometry textbook cuz I finished the weeks worth of classwork/homework in 20 mins. It was even funnier when she graded them XD

@smeargle: The Enchanted Garden and they actually challenged us.

EDIT: I'm going to need the timezones for everyone in the lineup.

Sam2010
JB08045
Chidoriuser
Aizel Syracuse

Last edited:

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
sorry i havn't posted in a while, i've had a cold.
anyhow, has the league or that opened up?

Sam2010

Cheers
I actually passed geometry with 100% (A+). Math and science were my forte. I actually taught myself how to graph sin and cosins in math cuz I was board. You wouldn't believe the look on my teachers face when I asked her for a triginometry textbook cuz I finished the weeks worth of classwork/homework in 20 mins. It was even funnier when she graded them XD

Sam2010
JB08045
Chidoriuser
Aizel Syracuse

GMT -5:00, if i'm reading this correctly off my phone lol
I live in Ohio so whatever the timezone is for us ohio people lol XD

Last edited:
We've been reading Macbeth by having different people volunteer to be characters. I was so proud to be Macbeth at one point, though I did struggle to say all the lines fluently. xD It's going to be interesting watching everyone's performances. A boy in my group has an American accent (He's from Georgia, I think) which made rehersing slightly more entertaining. :p

So yeah, I completely freaked myself out yesterday night by watching Marble Hornet videos alone in my room. I didn't sleep very well that night...o_O

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
That depends if the people in my line up will comply with what i just asked them to do.
Wont mention any names *cough*chidori*cough* :p

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
How's everyone doing? It seems everyone is talking about Shakespeare. Speaking of which, I have to read the Twelfth Night in my Communications class. My class also got to watch the movie She's the Man because it's similar to the plot. Oh yeah, and math is easy ;)

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master

Sam2010
JB08045
Chidoriuser
Aizel Syracuse
O.O i wish you had been at my school today to help me with my geometry test... I suck at geometry i have like a C- right nao... ^^'

your_worst_nightmare

Pokerman Master
I am officially back ^-^ yyaaay, sorry for being gone for so long but looks like the clan is doing well without me :p for those of you who don't know( probably most of you) I was on vacation for the holidays. I now realize my passion of hate twords ridding an airplain @_@; lol anwho I hope all of you have been doing well :) ;197;

OthersiderME

Captain Obvious
We've been reading Macbeth by having different people volunteer to be characters. I was so proud to be Macbeth at one point, though I did struggle to say all the lines fluently. xD It's going to be interesting watching everyone's performances. A boy in my group has an American accent (He's from Georgia, I think) which made rehersing slightly more entertaining. :p

That's similar to how we're reading it in our class. Except we all have American accents. We live there.

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
Ok seriously who is this shakesphere guy?!
(nah. Im kiddin. Im not that stupid)
Last year we did a play from shakesphere... Cant remember what it was caled thiugh... Had somethingto do with a guy named ceaser... Hey isnt that the name of like a really fancy hotel in like Las Vegas?

Status
Not open for further replies.