• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eevee Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam2010

Cheers
Morning Everybody and happy December 1st lol XD

Sam2010

Cheers
Good morning, Sam! ^w^ Yup, happy December 1st ~ I can hardly believe it's the last month of the year again already. @.@

I know whatcha mean it didn't feel that long ago me and my best friend were hanging out watching Air Gear which was last new years. lol

Evening everyone, happy 1st of December! Feeling all cheerful and festive~

And welcome to the clan SRTHIZZ! :)

Battle Update - Lost to threexl in a very close match! Shame that Virizion had Leaf Blade :') Good game anyway~

My Record:

~ Aizle Syracuse: L (0-4)

~ Damaster: L (0-5)

~ Dr.Chaos: L (0-6)

~ Dekimashda: L (0-4)

~ TheUmbreonMaster: L (0-2)

~ HyperChibiAbsol: L (0-2)

~ Jb08045: W (2-0)

~ Sam2010: L (0-1)

~ threexl: L (0-1)

Last edited:

threexl

luna_3_valley
happy december 1st

Sam2010

Cheers
Good Afternoon everybody, one more day till the weekend. XD

Lols. Abnyone free to battle?

Sam2010

Cheers
@damaster-I am lol XD

Anybody know what happened to the smogon university server?

EDIT: Had 2 battles with damaster Tourney and OU, won the Tourney Battle 3-0 and lost the OU Battle 0-2. Good Game damaster. :)

Tourney Record:4-1
Aizle 0-4 Loss
TPUmbreon 1-0 Win
Dr.Choas 3-0 Win
TUM 2-0 Win
DaMaster 3-0 Win

Last edited:

SRTHIZZ

hey guys, thank you for the welcoming me to the clan. @ tum i do have PO sn is Kenrick. and guys feel free to pm me for battles, ive been using PO to try out the team. but wifi battles is good too. ill be on for next 1hr or 2hrs.

Sam2010

Cheers
Well night everybody see ya tomorrow, although i'll be gone for a while tomorrow for my cousins wedding.

If anybody want's a tourney battle tomorrow between 2:30-4:30 EST (no later than 5 most likely)
still need to battle:
JB
Threexl
Deki
HyperChibiAbsol
Serris
CrystalNineTails
sorry if I missed anybody vm/pm if your online or see me online, well goodnight. lol :)

Dekimashda

tha shiiz?
its a little late but welcome SRTHIZZ. been a while lol.

and i keep getting on when everyones off QQ...still got a few more battles

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
@damaster-I am lol XD

Anybody know what happened to the smogon university server?

EDIT: Had 2 battles with damaster Tourney and OU, won the Tourney Battle 3-0 and lost the OU Battle 0-2. Good Game damaster. :)

Tourney Record:4-1
Aizle 0-4 Loss
TPUmbreon 1-0 Win
Dr.Choas 3-0 Win
TUM 2-0 Win

Its down for mantinence i talked to a mod yesterday about it.

Sam2010

Cheers
Its down for mantinence i talked to a mod yesterday about it.

Oh ok thanks TUM.
Hope everybody has a fun friday, not going to be on most of the evening so if you want a tourney battle hit me up this afternoon. :)

EDIT: Found this eeveelution amv thought it was kinda cool, and has one of my favorite songs. :)
http://youtu.be/iQYyKqvf9b0 <--Link

Last edited:

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
hoping on PO for a bit and on xat. Ill be around if you need anything.

Sam2010

Cheers
How's everyone's day going? :)

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Just beat Dekimashda with my OU team. God, I have never been so haxed in my life.

threexl

luna_3_valley
i think imma have to conceed the rest of my tourny battles as my comp in which i had po has gotten a virus so for the time being im poless hoping to get it fixed soon but so that the tourny isnt stalled out waiting for me again i will have to conceed the rest of my battles

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
I'm sorry to hear that your computer is broken threexl. I hope that it is fixed soon. I was really looking forward to having our battle. I think that the only person that I have yet to battle is CrystalNinetales.

Status
Not open for further replies.