• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eevee Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRTHIZZ

Just checking in really quick. Im actually working right now just on my break. Ive been busy with work and top if that my wife had to go to the hospital. But shes fine now. Hope everyone us doing good

OthersiderME

Captain Obvious
Finally got my DS back!
FC's are:
5th gen: 3568-0984-9029
4th gen: 4727-3572-5290

Also Cres, you have to use the leafeon division userbar and use this format, without the asterisk.
will look like this: [*IMG]http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy346/Ryuzaki_Ragdoll/EEleafWEB.png[/IMG].

Last edited:

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Wow sorry for the three day absence guys, as i said briefly before one of the poles outside is broken so my internet is on and off spareatically.

Thank you sam for taking the initiative with the new members I appreciate that alot. Welcome cresent! I will update everyones fc etc momentarilly. On tuesday when the poll is fixed I will be back in business. You guys are doing great keep up the good work.

Edit: @Serris: I am going to need those banners and badges very soon. Whats the status on them?

edit2: IMO the new pokemon game is not going to be worth it if it is all dull as nobunagas ambition was. It wasnt that bad just took to long to get anything done. For those of those of you that dont know it was war simulation game for snes. I have the rom if you are interested in trying it to see what you may be infor pm me.

Last edited:
Have a couple teams teams I'm ready to test, and now that its winter break for me, I'll be on quite a bit more.

I've heard of that new game. It may be interesting, but personally, it's not my taste in games. This is probably a method to make Nobanagas ambition popular and more noticable by combining it with a franchise like pokemon, that's already popular.

They did the same thing introducing Marth and Roy in Super Smash Brothers, to create an interest with Fire Emblem. It worked. The question is if this new pokemon game will work the same way or not o3o

damaster: I won't mind battling you, when do you want to start?

Sam2010

Cheers
Evening everybody, sorry I haven't posted much over the weekend. My Christmas Break starts After School Wednesday so I will be more active. XD

@TUM-No problem just happy to help. :)

Username:icehawk333giga
Mediums used to battle: 5th gen. P.O.
5th gen fc(s): 3439 3089 4046
PO username: gale
Squad of choice: this is the weird part...
i like the theme... but...
i just don't know.
i fight to win. not for over complex battle schemes.
i can do just about whatever you need but...
i'm only really good when able to use.. well.. everything.
weather you want me or not is up to you. i think my old clan,
first impact has been disbanded...

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Username:icehawk333giga
Mediums used to battle: 5th gen. P.O.
5th gen fc(s): 3439 3089 4046
PO username: gale
Squad of choice: this is the weird part...
i like the theme... but...
i just don't know.
i fight to win. not for over complex battle schemes.
i can do just about whatever you need but...
i'm only really good when able to use.. well.. everything.
weather you want me or not is up to you. i think my old clan,
first impact has been disbanded...

Welcome.... I think? I think you misunderstood the squad concept. It doesn't limit the pokemon/tiers you can use at all. Its meant as symbolism for your battling style/personality. Its all up to your interpritation where you fit. With that ill put you in the Eevee squad until you decide a squad.

And yes FI disbanded, serris had school and life to take care of so he is now a part of this clan.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
family stuff prevented me from posting.
Quote of the day-''The Eternal Summer Sun will never set.'' Willyam Shakspere
lol i suck at spelling :p

Marowik

The Dark Glacier
welcom icehawk! i hope you have the most delicious time here.

... i have chortles.
most delicious time...
heh.

oh, and thank you for the welcome.
i will be glad to be a part of this clan.

ad for the eeveelution...
well i'm like all of them, so ill stick with eevee.

Last edited:
Hey EE, how's everybody today?

I've just finished EV training an Axew on Black. I'm pretty pleased, as this is the first Pokemon I've successfully EV trained. :'D

And welcome to the clan Icehawk. :) (Yay~! Another Eevee squad member!)

thanks for the warm welcome.

just a warning-
i'm slightly insane.

no your not!
yes i am!
no your not!
yes i am!
yes! no! yes! no! yes! yes!
hah. you agree.
darn..
oops... did i say that out loud?

Marowik

The Dark Glacier
... i have chortles.
most delicious time...
heh.

oh, and thank you for the welcome.
i will be glad to be a part of this clan.

ad for the eeveelution...
well i'm like all of them, so ill stick with eevee.

I meant delightful. Stupid iPhone spellcheck.

that gave me a refrecne to fawful.

that gave a interesting reference to fawful though. Yay obscure food references!

Sam2010

Cheers
Whats up EE XD

Tomorrow is my last then break, really happy.

And welcome all new members! XD

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Just doin my rounds, my brother just made it through a serious case of pneumonia so thats good.
We are going to be warring the the enchanted garden soon.
Due to serris recent chain of absence i put in a request with the infamous northern lights for our league banners and badges. Ill keep you guys posted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.